CYP HDMI to DVI/SPDIF audio Converter.Converts digital HDMI to DVI-D and SPDIF audio output
This converter box is designed to convert video and audio signal from HDMI source to DVI plus Coaxial audio outputs. The product allows you to connect the HDMI source to a display with DVI input meanwhile extract digital audio signal from the same source to an audio receiver. The HDMI converter box also does signal amplification and equalization for incoming TMDS data before re-transmitting them with optimal quality regardless of the incoming signal quality. Therefore, its output could be connected to an HDMI device, with a DVI to HDMI cable or adapter, to be utilized as an HDMI repeater.
• HDMI 1.2, HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant.
• Supports HDMI input and DVI (or HDMI, using proper cable/adapter) with Coaxial output.
• Detects input format between digital RGB and YPbPr automatically.
• Supports input/output video resolutions up to UXGA (PC) or 1080p@60Hz (HDTV).
• Supports input/output digital audio signal of LPCM, Dolby Digital or DTS.
• Supports HDMI signal amplification and equalization.
• Easy to install and to operate
• HDMI to DVI + SPDIF(Coaxial) Converter
• 5V DC power supply adaptor
• Operation Manual
• Input port: 1 x HDMI
• Output ports: 1 x DVI, 1 x SPDIF(Coaxial)
• Power Supply: 5V/1A DC (US/EU standards, CE/FCC/UL certified)
• Dimensions (mm): 105(W) x 76(D) x 30(H)
• Weight(g): 188
• Chassis Material: Aluminum
• Silkscreen Color: Silver
• Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.