Corsair Force Series LE200 240GB SATA3 Solid State Drive
• Boot up, shutdown and launch applications faster than ever, and search your documents and files instantly.
Faster Response and Reliability
• Additional protection to enhance reliability and extend life of the drive. Support for over-provisioning, secure wipe, disk cloning, FW update and more. Additional error bit correction and improved data retention, while supporting the latest generation NAND. Work and play knowing you’re backed by CORSAIR 3-year warranty.
Exceptional Performance, Economically Priced
• Additional protection to enhance reliability life of the drive, as well as error bit correction and improved data retention. Support for over-provisioning, secure wipe, disk cloning, firmware updates and the latest generation NAND.
Quality Components for Power Efficiency
• Premium parts ensure stability, reliability and are up to 95% lower power consumption compared to standard HDD’s, resulting in better energy efficiency and longer battery life with laptops.
• Interface SATA 3: 6Gb/s
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to +70°C
• Storage Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
• Operating Humidity: 90% RH (40° C)
• Storage Humidity: 93% RH (40° C)
• Shock: 500G
• Vibration: 20Hz~80Hz/1.52mm, 80Hz~2000Hz/20G
• SSD Smart Support: Yes
• NAND Technology: TLC NAND
• Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 560MB/s
• Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 530MB/s
• Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 490MB/s
• Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 460MB/s
• Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 77K IOPS
• Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 40K IOPS
• DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 0.23
• TBW (Total Bytes Written): 30TB
• Form Factor: 7mm high, 2.5 inch
• Weight: 50g
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.