Corsair Carbide Series 678C ATX Mid-Tower with Low Noise Tempered Glass Panel – Black
The CORSAIR Carbide Series 678C is a mid-tower ATX case optimized for quiet operation, blending sophisticated style and a plethora of versatile cooling and storage options.
Extensive Sound Dampening
High-density EVA foam in the side, front and roof panels dampens noise from all your components – or switch to the included dust filter roof panel when airflow is your top priority.
Take Command of Your Cooling
A PWM fan repeater controls three included SP140 PWM fans with room to power three more. Reduce fan speed when you want to keep your system quiet, or increase when you want to push its performance, all from a single 4-pin PWM header on your motherboard.
High-Speed USB 3.1 Gen-2 Type-C Port
Access high-bandwidth 10Gbit/s via a reversible type-C connector.
Manage Your Storage Options
Install up to 1x 5.25in, 6x 3.5in and 3x 2.5in drives. A versatile HDD/ODD design includes six modular trays that can be moved to eight mounting locations to give you the exact layout you want.
A hinged front panel and tempered glass side panel provide easy tool-free access.
• Maximum GPU Length: 370mm
• Maximum PSU Length: 225mm
• Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
• Case Expansion Slots: 7+2 vertical
• Case Form Factor: Mid-Tower
• Case Windowed: Tempered Glass
• iCUE enabled: No
• Case Material: Steel, Tempered Glass
• Radiator Compatibility: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm, 420mm
• Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
• Case Power Supply: ATX (not included)
• Weight: 13.056kg / 28.784lbs
• Case Drive Bays 3.5": 6
• Case Drive Bays 2.5": 3
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.