Corsair Carbide Series Spec-Alpha Mid-Tower Gaming Case - Black & Silver
The Carbide SPEC-ALPHA’s bold, angular looks and direct airflow path cooling are just begging for you to build your next gaming rig. A gorgeous, oversized window shows off the roomy interior, and the three included 120mm fans can be easily controlled with the three-speed switch on the front panel.
The SPEC-ALPHA isn’t just another case, it’s got a great internal design that eschews the legacy 5.25” drive cages completely for better cooling, but still has plenty of drive capacity, with room for up to three 3.5” drives and four 2.5” drives, as well as front panel USB 3.0 support.
• Bold Exterior Design with LED fans: You’ll never mistake it for anything else – the asymmetrical, hard-edged design of the SPEC-ALPHA and its numerous color combinations give it a bold, unique look.
• Direct airflow path to keep your CPU and GPU running cooler: Modern systems don’t need tons of drive cages shoved in the airflow path… that just makes things run hotter. The SPEC-ALPHA has a direct path from the front intake to the GPU and CPU for better cooling.
• Large side panel window to show off your hardware: Why hide it? All that performance hardware you built your rig with is AWESOME looking, so why not take a look at it through the huge side panel window?
• Three included 120mm fans and built-in three-speed fan controller: Two front LED fans and a rear fan provide excellent airflow, and the built-in fan controller lets you decide exactly how much cooling you need with the flick of a switch.
• Cable routing cutouts and tie downs: Nobody wants to see a rat’s nest of cables, so the SPEC-ALPHA has cutouts and tie-downs behind the motherboard tray to keep your cable routing neat and tidy – and out of the airflow path for better cooling.
• Easy to Build: Tool-free drive installation and side panel removal mean you can spend less time building your PC and more time gaming with it.
• Front 240mm radiator compatibility: Upgrade to the power of liquid cooling for your CPU or GPU with up to a 240mm hydro series cooler in front of the case.
• Native USB 3.0 and SSD support for modern builds: Believe it or not, lots of cases still don’t support the fastest storage options on the market. The SPEC-ALPHA does. Whether it be a new external drive for storage or a new SSD for your OS or games, rest assured the SPEC-ALPHA is ready for anything you throw at it.
• Dimensions (L x W x H) 518 x 220 x 474 mm
• Maximum GPU Length: 380 mm
• Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 156 mm
• Maximum PSU Length: 190 mm
• Expansion Slots: 7
• 5.25” Drive bays: N/A
• 3.5” Hard Drive Bays: 3
• 2.5” Drive Bays: 4
• Cooling Layout:
• Front: 2 x 120mm (2 x 120mm LED included)
• Top: 2 x 120mm
• Rear: 1 x 120mm (included)
• Radiator Compatibility:
• 240mm: Front only
• 120mm: Front, or Rear
• Integrated dust filters for front and bottom intakes
• Front I/O Panel includes: USB 3.0 port (2), Three-Speed Fan Controller, Headphone and Microphone jacks, Power on and Reset buttons.
• 2 Year Warranty