Cisco Meraki MX64 Cloud Managed Security Appliance
The MX64 supports bleeding-edge and market-leading intrusion prevention (IPS) via an integrated Sourcefire engine. IPS is performed via rulesets: pre-defined security policies that determine the level of protection needed. Sourcefire refreshes rulesets daily to ensure protection against the latest vulnerabilities—including exploits, viruses, rootkits, and more—and these are pushed via the cloud to MX customers within an hour, with no manual staging or patching needed.
Combine this threat protection with integrated malware/anti-phishing and cloud content filtering, and network admins have a robust security solution that is easy to deploy and seamlessly maintains itself.
• Single pane-of-glass into managing wired and wireless networks
• Zero-touch remote deployment (no staging needed)
• Automatic firmware upgrades and security patches
• Templates based multi-network management
• Org-level two-factor authentication and single sign-on
• Role based administration with change logging and alerts
• Throughput, connectivity monitoring and email alerts
• Detailed historical per-port and per-client usage statistics
• Application usage statistics
• Org-level change logs for compliance and change management
• VPN tunnel and latency monitoring
• Network asset discovery and user identification
• Periodic emails with key utilization metrics
• Syslog integration
• Live remote packet capture
• Real-time diagnostic and troubleshooting tools
• Aggregated event logs with instant search
Meraki Cloud Management Features:
The Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking architecture enables plug and play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations. MX security appliances self-provision – automatically pulling policies and configuration from the cloud – enabling branch deployments without on-site IT. The Cisco Meraki cloud delivers seamless firmware and security signature updates, automatically establishes site-to-site VPN tunnels, and provides automatic network monitoring and alerts. Since the MX is managed entirely through the Cisco Meraki web-based dashboard, configuration and diagnostics can be performed remotely just as easily as they can be performed on-site, eliminating costly field visits. Even firmware updates are performed seamlessly, over the web. Highlights of Meraki Cloud Management include:
• Unified visibility and control of the entire network via a single dashboard: wireless, switching, and security appliances
• Streamlines large networks with tens of thousands of endpoints
• Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment
• Built-in multi site network management tools
• Automated network monitoring and alerts
• Intuitive interface eliminates costly training or added staff
• Network tagging engine - search and sync settings by tag
• Role-based administration and auditable change logs
• Continuous feature updates delivered from the cloud
• Highly available and secure (PCI / HIPAA compliant)
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.