Cisco 8845 IP Phone VoIP Caller ID Speakerphone 2 x RJ45
• Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
• 720p HD two-way video (encode and decode).
• The phone supports a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for your PC connection.
• An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers who want this capability.
Intercom, Immediate divert, Malicious-caller ID, Message-waiting indicator (MWI), Meet-me conference, Mobility
Music on hold (MoH), Mute, Network profiles (automatic), On- and off-network distinctive ringing, Personal directory, PickUp, Predialing before sending, Privacy, Private Line Automated Ringdown (PLAR), Redial, Ring tone per line appearance, Service Uniform Resource Locator (URL), Shared line, Silent monitoring and recording, Speed dial, Time and date display, Transfer, Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) dialing, Visual Voicemail, Voicemail, Whisper coaching
• Graphical display: The 800 × 480, 24-bit colour, 5-in. WVGA display provides scrollable access to calling features and textbased XML applications
• Video: 720p HD video (encode and decode), H.264/AVC
• Speaker phone: A full-duplex speakerphone gives you flexibility in placing and receiving calls with hands free
• Audio codec support: G.711a-law and mu-law, G.722, G.729a, Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC), and Internet Speech Audio Codec (iSAC)
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Enhanced Data Rate (EDR) Class 1 technology (up to 66-ft [20m] range)
• Interface: 2 x RJ-45
• Wall-Mountable: Yes
• Phone-casing composition: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) textured plastic
• Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C
• Nonoperating temperature shock: -10 to 60°C
• Humidity: Operating 10 to 90%, noncondensing; Nonoperating 10 to 95%, noncondensing
• Physical dimensions (H x W x D): 228.78 x 257.34 x 98.39mm (excluding foot stand)
• Weight (with handset): 1.35 kg
• UL 60950 Second Edition
• CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950 Second Edition
• EN 60950 Second Edition (including A11 and A12)
• IEC 60950 Second Edition (including A11 and A12)
• AS/NZS 60950
• 47CFR Part 15 (CFR 47) Class B
• AS/NZS CISPR22 Class B
• CISPR22: 2005 w/Amendment 1: 2005 Class B
• EN55022: 2006 w/Amendment 1: 2007 Class B
• ICES003 Class B
• VCCI Class B
• KN22 Class B
• Armadillo Light
• FCC Part 68 HAC
• AS/ACIF S004
• AS/ACIF S040
• NZ PTC 220
• Industry standards: TIA 810 and TIA 920
• Industry standards: IEEE 802.3 Ethernet and IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at
• Korea (RRA Public Notification 2010-36, Nov. 1, 2010)
• Korea (RRA Announce 2011-2, Feb. 28, 2011)
• FCC Part 2.1093 (BT RF Exposure TR)
• RSS-102 (BT RF Exposure TR)
• EN 300.328
• EN50385 (BT RF Exposure TR)
• EN 301-489-1
• EN 301-489-17
• NCC LP0002
• Korea (RRL No. 2006-128, RRL No. 2006-129)
• Japan Bluetooth GFSK/EDR
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.