Cisco SG350-10SFP 10 Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
• Cisco 350 Series switches are designed to be easy to use and manage by commercial customers or the partners that serve them.
High reliability and resiliency
• In a growing business where availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is critical, you need to assure that employees can always access the data and resources they need. The Cisco 350 Series supports dual images, allowing you to perform software upgrades without having to take the network offline or worry about the network going down during the upgrade.
• Cisco 350 Series switches provide the advanced security features you need to protect your business data and keep unauthorized users off the network.
• Switching Capacity in Gigabits per Second (Gbps): 20.0
• Green Power (mode): EEE, Energy Detect, Short Reach
• System Power Consumption: 220V=11.9W
• Power Consumption (with PoE): N/A
• Heat Dissipation (BTU/hr): 40.6
• Total System Ports: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
• RJ-45 Ports: 8 Gigabit SFP Slots
• Combo Ports (RJ-45 + SFP): 2 Gigabit Ethernet combo
• Console port: Cisco Standard RJ45 console port
• USB slot: USB Type-A slot on the front panel of the switch for easy file and image management
• Buttons: Reset button
• Cabling type: Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5 or better for 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX; UTP Category 5e or better for 1000BASE-T
• LEDs: System, Link/Act, PoE, Speed
• Flash: 256 MB
• CPU: 800 MHz ARM
• CPU memory: 512 MB
• Packet Buffer: 1.5 MB
• Power: 100-240V 50-60 Hz, external
• Certification: UL (UL 60950), CSA (CSA 22.2), CE mark, FCC Part 15 (CFR 47) Class A
• Operating temperature: 0° to 50°C
• Storage temperature: –20° to 70°C
• Operating humidity: 10% to 90%, relative, non condensing
• Storage humidity: 10% to 90%, relative, non condensing
• FAN (Number): Fanless
• Acoustic Noise: N/A
• MTBF @40C (hr): 851,827
• Dimensions: 279.4 x 44 x 170 mm
• Weight: 2.08 kg
• Web browser: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
• Category 5 Ethernet network cable
• TCP/IP, network adapter, and network operating system (such as Microsoft Windows, Linux, or Mac OS X) installed on each computer in the network
• Power Cord (Power Adapter for select SKUs)
• Mounting Kit
• Console Cable
• Quick Start Guide
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a Cisco Select Partner. Contact us if you need help with your Cisco solution.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.