Canon imageFORMULA ScanFront SF-400 45PPM A4 Network Scanner
• A bright, responsive and user friendly 10.1” TFT touchscreen provides a simple interface for all scanning operations. Admins can assign jobs for frequent setting and destination and then utilise built-in reports to track scanning costs. To ensure total security, added authentication is required via card, user/password, PIN, job code, and guest use.
Natively host the uniFLOW capture module
• The uniFLOW capture module provides a personalised interface, so that ScanFront users can see the same assigned workflows on any device.
Desk-friendly size an intuitive user interface
• With its small foot print and PC-less functionality, the ScanFront 400 can be conveniently placed in any environment, even where space is limited.
Easy distribution of business information
• Capable of processing up to 6,000 documents per day for extensive batch scanning. This scanner can handle varied document types and paper weights.
• Streamline daily tasks with pre-configured job buttons and an intuitive 10.1'' colour touch screen, then send your document to multiple destinations.
Highly secure and manageable
• Manage, backup and restore up to 1,000 devices via secure communications between the device and LDAP servers.
Reliable, versatile feeding
• No matter the complexity of the job the ScanFront can handle a variety of thick or thin documents, plastic or embossed cards and long or oversized documents.
Versatile sending options
• Scan and share your documents with ease via email, fax, PC shared folder, USB, FTB or a printer.
• Suggested Daily Duty Cycle: Approx. 6000 Scans/day
• Bit-Depth (Color): 24 Bit
• Bit-Depth (Grayscale): 256 Bit
• Resolution: 600 dpi (Optical)
• Image Sensor Type: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
• Light Source: RGB LED
• Maximum Size: A4
• Reading Speed (200 dpi, A4, Portrait): B&W: 45ppm / 90ipm; Greyscale: 45ppm / 90ipm; Colour: 45ppm / 90ipm
• Reading Side: Simplex/Duplex
• Scanner Driver Functions: Scan to Folder : Supported Protocol - SMB; Scan to Email: Supported Protocol - SMTP; Server Supported: MS Exchange Server, Sendmail, Postfix, Lotus Domino Server. Scan to FTP: Supported Protocol – FTP; Supported FTP Server: IIS, ProFTPD, VSFTP. Scan to Fax: Via Fax Server and Fax Service Provider (SMTP); Scan to Print; Scan to USB Memory: Supported File System: FAT16 / FAT32
• Interface: 4x USB 2.0, 1x Gigabyte Ethernet
• Automatic Document Feeder: 60 Sheets
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 305 x 281.9 x 230.1 mm
• Weight (Approx.): 4.5 kg
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.