Canon Legria HF-G50 4K 20x Optical Zoom Digital Video Camera
• Five-axis Image Stabilisation enables an electronic correction of roll and tilt which reduces image distortion substantially, allowing you to achieve a steady shot, even while walking.
DIGIC DV 6 image processing for stunning shots
• Improved picture quality for both 4K UHD video and full HD with Canon's Oversampling HD Processing.
Improved design for advanced mobility
• Shoot in ultimate comfort while maintaining the same level of operability in professional cameras. The HFG50 offers a high level of mobility, making it always ready for use at shooting locations.
Excellent image quality
• The professional HFG50 features a 1/2.3" CMOS sensor and supports 4K UHD 25P recording with a wide 29.3mm angle view as well as 20x optical zoom. Additionally, with the powerful image stabilisation function achieved via it's Dynamic Mode and 8-Bladed Circular Aperture, you'll be able to achieve superb image quality every time.
Never miss an opportunity
• Realise even greater emotion in visual expression with slow (max 0.5x) and fast (max 1200x) motion recording for both 4K and FHD, achieving a high-quality MP5 50P (35Mbps) recording.
• Lens - Zooming Ratio, Focal Length (35mm camera equivalents): 20x optical zoom, approx. 29.3-601mm (4K UHD vibration control off/standard IS on)/approx. 30.5-627mm (FHD vibration control off/standard IS on)
• Lens - Aperture: 8-bladed circular aperture
• Lens - Image stabiliser: Optical + electronic correction
• Infrared camera supported: No
• Monitor: 3.0" (approx. 0.46 million dots), LCD, Capacitive touch panel
• EVF: 0.24" (equivalent to approx. 1.56 million dots)
• Movie recording - Video formats: MP4
• Movie recording - Simultaneous Recording: Yes
• Recording Media: SD card (2 slots) (No built in memory)
• Manual control ring: Yes, lens ring (function switched between zoom and focus)
• Detachable Handle: Yes (Mini advanced shoe)
• Wi-Fi: No
• GPS: No (Optional accessories supported)
• Lens Hood: Yes (with barrier)
• Dimensions: 115 x 84 x 231 mm (lens hood and eyecap included, grip strap not included)
• Weight - body only: 735 g
• Weight - with Lens hood, BP-820 and 1 memory card: 870 g
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.