Canon imagePROGRAF TM-300 36 Inch Large Format Inkjet Printer with Stand & Basket
With faster printing of multipage files, the TM Series can print up to 144 D sized prints per hour (plain paper, fast Q5 mode).
The TM-200 features a 3" color touchscreen operation panel making it easy to view printer information as well as perform simple operations.
Lucia TD Pigment Ink:
The TM-200 device features an all-new 5-colour TD pigment ink set. This ink was formulated to produce fine lines and sharp text on both inkjet and non-inkjet paper. Combine this pigment ink with water resistant media and you have a printed drawing that can withstand many outdoor conditions, especially outdoor job sites such as construction sites.
PF-06 Print Head:
The 6-channel PF-06 Print Head is engineered to work with the printer's high-speed carriage and high-frequency ink ejection to help facilitate fast printing. The PF-06 print head incorporates a nozzle orifice shape to help minimize mist spray, producing clean lines and text. The result is consistently accurate 2400 x 1200 dpi output (max.) with fine lines that are accurate to ±0.10% and as thin as 0.02mm.
The TM-300 is well suited for busy office environments as it is 60% quieter than previous imagePROGRAF printers and offers less distraction in the workplace.
The TM Series large-format printers come equipped with several security features designed to help prevent leaks of confidential information: secure communication, functionality restriction and secure storage.
Sub Ink Tank System:
The Sub-Ink Tank System allows virtually all of the available ink in a tank to be used before having to replace it, helping to eliminate wasted ink. The empty tanks can also be replaced on-the-fly without stopping the printer. This is extremely useful during your long print jobs.
Printing jobs quickly is critical on the work site and in the office. The Wi-Fi connectivity can transfer technical drawing files and help speed up your workflow - perfect for high-volume printing. No Wi-Fi router is needed, which can provide greater freedom during installation.
• Printer Type: 5 colors 36”/914mm
• Print Technology: FINE (Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering)
• Print Resolution: 2,400 x 1,200 dpi
• Number of Nozzles: 15,360 nozzles (MBK 5,120 nozzles, Other Colors 2,560 nozzles each)
• Line Accuracy: ± 0.1% or less, User adjustments necessary. Printing environment and media must match those used for the adjustments., CAD paper required: Plain paper, CAD tracing paper, coated paper, CAD translucent matte film only
• Nozzle Pitch: 1,200dpi (2 lines)
• Ink Droplet Size: minimum 5 pl per colour
• Ink Capacity: Sales Ink: 130ml/300ml, Bundled Starter Ink: 130ml (Matte Black)/90ml (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow)
• Ink Type: Pigment inks - Matte Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
• Printer Languages: SG Raster (Swift Graphic Raster),HP-GL/2, HP RTL, JPEG (Ver. JFIF1.02)
• Standard Interfaces: USB B Port: Hi-Speed Ethernet: IEEE 802.3 10base- T/IEEE 802.3u 100base-TX/IEEE 802.3ab 1000base-T/IEEE 802.3x Full Duplex, Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11n/IEEE802.11g/IEEE802.11b (Please refer to user manual how to activate /deactivate the wireless LAN)
• Standard Memory: 2 GB
• Hard Drive: N/A
• Media Feed and Output: Roll Paper: One Roll, Upper-loading, Front Output, Cut Sheet: Upper-loading, Front Output (Manual feed using media locking lever)
• Media Width: Roll paper: 203.2 -917 mm, Cut sheet: 203.2 -917 mm
• Media Thickness: Roll/Cut: 0.07 - 0.8 mm
• Minimum Printable Length: Roll paper: 203.2 mm, Cut sheet: 279.4 mm
• Maximum Printable Length: Roll paper: 18 m (Varies according to the OS and application), Cut sheet: 1.6 m
• Maximum Media Roll Diameter: 150 mm
• Media Core Size: Internal diameter of roll core: 2"/3"
• Margins Recommended area: Roll paper: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm ; Cut sheet: Top: 20 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
• Margins Printable area: Roll paper: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 3 mm, Side: 3 mm ; Roll paper (borderless): Top: 0 mm, Bottom: 0 mm, Side: 0 mm ; Cut sheet: Top: 3 mm, Bottom: 20 mm, Side: 3 mm
• Media Feed Capacity: Manually switchable by user
• Borderless Printing Width (Roll Only): 515mm(JIS B2), 728mm(BIS B1), 594mm(ISO A1), 841mm(ISO A0),10",14",17",24",36"
[Printable]257mm(JIS B4),297mm(ISO A3), 329mm(ISO A3+), 420mm(ISO A2),8", 12", 16", 20", 30", 300mm, 500mm, 600mm, 800mm
• Maximum number of delivered prints: Standard position: 1 sheet ; Stand/Basket - Flat position: 20 sheets on A1, A2 landscape (excludes strong curled condition)
Power and Operating Requirements:
• Power Supply: AC 100-240V (50-60Hz)
• Power Consumption: Operation: 59 W or less ; Sleep mode: 3.6W or less ; Default setting for the time to enter the Sleep mode: approx. 5 mins ; Power off: 0.3 W or less
• Operating Environment: Temperature: 15~30°C, Humidity: 10~80% RH (no dew condensation)
• Accoustic Noise (Power/Pressure): Operation: 42 dB (A) (Plain paper, line drawing, standard mode) ; Standby: 35dB (A) or less ; Operation: 5.8 Bels (Plain paper, line drawing, standard mode) (Measured on ISO 7779 standard and described based on ISO9296 standard))
• Regulations: Europe: CE mark, Russia: EAC
• Certificates: TUV, CB
Dimensions and Weight:
• Physical Dimensions (W x D x H): Main Unit, Stand and Basket: 1289 x 887 x 1060 mm (Basket Open), 1289 x 757 x 1060 mm (Basket Closed)
• Weight: 60 kg (including Roll Holder Set and Roll unit, excluding ink and print head)
• Microsoft Windows 32 Bit: Windows 7, 8.1, 10,
• 64 Bit: Windows 7, 8.1, 10, Server 2008R2, Server 2012/2012R2, Server 2016
• Apple Macintosh: OS X 10.10.5 ~ OS X 10.11, macOS 10.13
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.