Canon imageFORMULA DRC240 Duplex Document Scanner
• The imageFORMULA DR-C240’s premium build quality and productivity-focused features are a breakthrough in this value segment. Offering rapid scanning at up to 45ppm/90ipm, the imageFORMULA DR-C240 is the natural all-round choice for office departments and workgroups. Its quiet operation – and compact, attractive desktop design – make a great impression in front offices and customer service points, for example in banks, hotels, hospitals and government offices.
Designed in response to customers’ needs
• The imageFORMULA DR-C240’s robust construction and rugged document feeder were developed as a direct result of customer feedback. It represents a step forward in build quality in this scanner’s segment, effortlessly capturing up to 4,000 scans per day. Your productivity is maximised by the 60-sheet ADF that reliably feeds batches of mixed-sized document and media types: from passports and plastic cards to duplex A4, A3 (using folio) and long documents up to 3m in length
Affordable to run and maintain
• It’s hassle-free to replace the imageFORMULA DR-C240’s long-life retard roller and feed roller unit yourself, which keeps your cost of ownership to a minimum. Impressively low power consumption, at just 19W in operation and 1.4W in standby, further drives down overheads while minimising your environmental impact.
Easy operation, consistent results
• The imageFORMULA DR-C240 includes a wide range of high quality image processing capabilities. These include automatic page size and text direction detection, text enhancement, a deskew function and automatic colour detection. The user-friendly control panel lets operators scan with a press of a button – accelerating and simplifying scanning tasks.
• Black and White: 45ppm / 90ipm
• Colour: 30ppm / 60ipm
• Output resolution: 150 x 150dpi, 200 x 200dpi, 240 x 240dpi, 300 x 300dpi, 400 x 400dpi, 600 x 600dpi
• Output mode: Black & White/Error Diffusion/ Advanced Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement II, 8-bit Greyscale (256-Level), 24-bit Colour
• Scanning sensor unit: CMOS CIS 1 Line Sensor
• Optical resolution: 600dpi
• Light source: RGB LED
• Scanning side: Front / Back / Duplex
• Suggested Daily Duty Cycle: Approx. 4000 scans
• Width: 50.8 - 216mm
• Length: 54 - 356mm
• Thickness: 27 - 209g/m² (0.06 - 0.25mm)
• Long document mode: 3000mm Max
• Business card scanning: Size: 50.8 x 85mm or larger, Thickness: Less than 0.45 mm
• Plastic card scanning: Size: 53.9 x 85.5mm, Thickness: 0.76mm (Embossed Card up to 1.4mm thick is supported)
• Passport scanning: Up to 4mm thick (via carrier sheet)
• Paper separation: Retard Roller Method
• Feeder capacity: 60-sheets (80g/m²)
• Automatic Page Size Detection, Deskew, 3-Dimensional Colour Correction, Colour Dropout (RGB), Colour Enhancement (RGB), Auto Colour Detection, Shadow Cropping, MultiStream, Adjustable gamma settings, Skip Blank Page, Folio Mode, Scan Area Setting, Batch Separation with white blank sheet or patchcode, Moiré Reduction, Prevent Bleed Through/Remove Background, Contrast Arrangement, Background Smoothing, Shadow Cropping, Auto Resolution Setting, Double Feed Release, Double Feed Detection (Ultrasonic Sensor, Length)
• Interface: High speed USB 2.0
• Power requirements: AC 100-240V (50/60Hz)
• Power consumption: Scanning: 19W or less, Sleep Mode: 1.4W or less, Power Turned Off: 0.1W or less
• Operating environment: 10 - 32.5 °C, Humidity: 20 - 80% RH
• Environmental compliance: RoHS and ENERGY STAR
• Dimensions (W x D x H): Trays Closed: 291 x 253 x 231 mm, Trays Opened: 291 x 603 x 363 mm
• Weight: Approx. 2.8kg
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can this Canon scanner be setup on a wireless network?
No, this Canon DRC240 scanner can only be connected by USB
How many documents can the Canon DRC240 document feeder accommodate?
The feeder can take up to 60 sheets at one time (based on standard 80gsm paper)
Can this scanner, scan both sides?
Yes, the Canon DRC240 Scanner can scan both sides
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.