Canon imageFORMULA DR-C225W II Wireless Duplex Document Scanner
• Colour is always true to the original with 3-Dimensional Colour Correction that identifies the exact RGB coordinates for a perfect match.
Crisp, clear and ready to share
• Remove the worry about legibility. Uneven backgrounds are automatically smoothed as the document scans for the crispest, clearest texts and images, read to store and share.
No slips or double-ups
• Ultrasonic double feed detectors search out overlapping pages and sort them ahead of time so you can always be sure the document you load is the document that's scanned.
Precise document handling
• Skewed papers are automatically detected and straightened as the job starts, so you know you'll get the sharpest lines and clearest images from every paper you scan.
Quick and easy
• Nothing complex about this operator. Position documents printed side up, check the display screen, confirm the order and hit start - multiple pages will land in seconds.
Windows & Mac compatible
• Make the most of your existing devices. The DR-C225W has drivers for both Windows & Mac so you know it's compatible with every environment and every user.
• Scanning element: CMOS CIS
• Light source: LED (red, green, and blue)
• Scanning side: Simplex / Duplex, Skip Blank Page, Folio
• Scanning modes: Black and white, Error diffusion, Advanced Text Enhancement, Advanced Text Enhancement II (for Windows only), 256-level grayscale, 24-bit colour
• Scanning resolutions: 150 x 150 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi
• Scanning speed (A4/LTR, portrait, 200 dpi): Simplex 25 ppm, Duplex 50 ipm
• Width: U-turn path 50.8 to 216mm, Straight path 50.8 to 216 mm
• Length: U-turn path 70 to 356 mm, Straight path 53.9 to 356 mm
• Thickness: U-turn path 52 to 128 g/m2 (0.06 to 0.15mm), Straight path 40 to 209 g/m2 (0.05 to 0.25mm)
• Business card scanning: 50 x 53.9 mm or larger, vertical feeding only, 300 g/m2 (140 lb bond) 0.35 mm (0.0138") or less
• Plastic card scanning: 53.9 x 85.5 mm (ISO standard), embossed cards can be scanned, 0.76 mm (0.03") or less
• Document feeding: Automatic sheet feeding
• Feeder capacity: 6 mm stack (including curls) or 30 sheets of 80g/m2 (20 Ib bond)
• Wireless standard: IEEE802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz only)
• Frequency: 2.4 GHz band
• Transfer method: IEEE802.11b: DS-SS system, IEEE802.11g: OFDM system, IEEE802.11n: MIMO-OFDM system
• Data rate: IEEE802.11b: Up to 11 Mbps, IEEE802.11g: Up to 54 Mbps, IEEE802.11n: Up to 300 Mbps
• Security: WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
• Easy setting: WEP (64/128 bit)
• Connection modes: WPS
• Windows: ISIS/TWAIN driver, CaptureOnTouch, Presto! BizCard, Omnipage, PaperPort, eCopy PDF Pro Oce, Evernote
• Mac: TWAIN driver, CaptureOnTouch, Presto! BizCard, Presto! PageManager, Evernote
• Interface: Hi-speed USB 2.0
• Power requirements: AC100 to 240 V (50/60Hz)
• Power consumption: Scanning: 15.6 W or less, Sleep: 4.3 W or less (120V) 4.4 W or less (200V), OFF: 0.5 W or less
• Operating temperature: 10°C to 32.5°C
• Operating humidity: 20% to 80%
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 300 x 220 x 156 mm (with feed tray closed)
• Weight (approx.): 2.7 kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.