Canon F717SGA Blue Scientific Calculator - 242 Function
With so many features and benefits the F717SGA raises the mark whether you are a teacher, student or professional. Environmentally friendly and easy-to-use, the F717SGA makes any task uncomplicated. Strong and light weight the F717SGA is made to last against the rigours of daily student life or a heavy handed workplace.
• Board Approved - Fully approved by the Board of Studies (NSW) and the New Zealand Qualifications Authority for use in high schools in Australia and New Zealand
• Approved for use in the Queensland Core Skills (QCS) test.
• Environmentally Friendly - The F717SGA is manufactured using recycled Canon materials to make the top case, bottom case, battery cover and hard case of the calculator. This maximises resource efficiency and minimises wastage.
• Fast Calculation - The F717SGA has advanced technologies in-built to allow it to calculate complex algorithms at extremely high speeds.
• Anti-bacterial - Hygiene in any environment, especially schools or the office is a vitally important issue. Now Canon’s anti-bacterial scientific calculator helps eliminate potential health care problems, as it has an approved inorganic antimicrobial agent* applied to surfaces on the calculator. This reduces and or inhibits the growth of bacteria that can build up on calculator keys. Thus making the F717SGA the cleanest and safest choice for students and professionals everywhere.
• Dual Powered - Uses solar energy to operate which is better for the environment + a battery backup is always ready
• Large Screen - With a large 4 line high resolution screen, reading the display is always clear and bright
• Easy Layout - A familiar and easy-to-use layout makes calculating quick and uncomplicated
• Dual Way Display - Input and display data the way it is written in textbooks with Mth IO mode or use the traditional Line IO mode
Recommended model for select high school and university subjects. Ideal for:
• Mathematics, Mathematics extension 1 and extension 2
• Earth and Environmental science
• Engineering studies
• Industrial technology
• Business studies
• Primary industries (VET)
• Hospitality (VET)
• Automotive (VET)
• Construction (VET)
• Metal and Engineering (VET)
• Information technology (VET)
• Tourism and Events (VET)
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.