Canon Canoscan LIDE400 Flatbed Scanner
• Efficiently create high-resolution 4800 x 4800 dpi scans of your photos or documents in just 8 seconds, courtesy of Canon’s LiDE technology.
• Free valuable desk space with the upright scanning and storage option.
Easy and instant
• Work fast with EZ buttons that allow you to instantly Auto Scan, copy, email, and produce PDFs, plus a fifth EZ button to complete multi-page PDFs.
• Scan confidently through a convenient USB Type-C connection. Simply plug into a PC or laptop and scan in seconds, without relying on a power outlet.
• Scanning element: CIS
• Light source: 3-colour (RGB) LED
• Optical resolution: 4800 x 4800dpi
• Selectable resolution: 25 - 19200dpi
• Interface: USB-Type C (USB 3.0 and 2.0 compatible)
• Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input -> 48/24 bit output
• Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input -> 8 bit output
• Maximum Document Size: A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)
• EZ-Scan Buttons: 5 buttons (PDF x 2, AUTOSCAN, COPY, SEND)
• Scanning speed - Colour: 25.4msec/line (4800 dpi), 14.8msec/line (2400 dpi), 6.6msec/line (1200 dpi), 3.8msec/line (600 dpi), 1.7msec/line (300 dpi)
• Scanning speed - Greyscale, B&W: 8.2msec/line (4800 dpi), 4.3msec/line (2400 dpi), 2.2msec/line (1200 dpi), 1.3msec/line (600 dpi), 1.7msec/line (300 dpi)
• Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 8 sec
• Scan speed (4x6", 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 4 sec
• Preview Speed: Approx. 7 sec
• Software Included: Scan Gear for Win, Scan Utility for Win
• Power Supply: Supplied via USB port
• Power Consumption: approx. 4.5W (in operation, maximum), approx. 0.3W (standby)
• Operating Temperature range: 5 - 35 °C
• Operating Humidity Range: 10 - 90 %RH, without condensation formation
• Dimensions: 250 x 365 x 39 mm
• Weight: 1.7kg
• OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12?macOS 10.13 or later
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Can I use this Canon scanner for transferring 35mm colour slides to my computer?
Unfortunately the Canon LIDE400 scanner cannot scan 35mm slides
Can I insert a SD Card into this Canon Scanner?
Unfortunately no, the Canon LIDE400 scanner does not have an SD card slot.
Does this Canon scanner have an adjustable top so that you can scan items in bulky/thick books?
Yes, this Canon LIDE400 Flatbed Scanner has a feature called "Advanced Z-lid" and is capable of raising the lid approximately 30-50mm.
Am I able to connect the scanner to a laptop via USB?
Yes, the Canon LIDE400 scanner can be connected to your laptop via USB cable
I am using a Mac running latest version of MacOS. Will this Canon LIDE scanner be compatible? Is there a Mac version of software available please?
The Canon Canoscan LIDE400 Flatbed Scanner will work with macOS 10.13 or later. The scanner should automatically download the appropriate software when plugged into your computer, however you can also download this from Canon's website directly
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.