Canon CanoScan LiDE300 Compact Flatbed Scanner
• Create sharp 2400 x 2400 dpi scans of your photos or documents in just 10 seconds, courtesy of Canon’s LiDE technology.
Simple one touch scanning
• Enjoy ease of use with the 4 EZ buttons for one touch access to all major functions.
Scan bulky documents
• Bulky documents up to 21mm thick can also be expertly scanned using the double hinge Z-Lid feature.
• Scan confidently through a convenient USB Type-C connection. Simply plug into a PC or laptop and scan in seconds, without relying on a power outlet.
• Scanning element: CIS
• Light source: 3-colour (RGB) LED
• Optical resolution: 2400 x 2400dpi
• Selectable resolution: 25 - 19200dpi
• Interface: USB2.0 High-Speed Mini-B
• Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input -> 48/24 bit output
• Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input -> 8 bit output
• Maximum Document Size: A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)
• EZ-Scan Buttons: 4 buttons (PDF, AUTOSCAN, COPY, SEND)
• Scanning speed - Colour: 14.8msec/line (2400 dpi), 6.6msec/line (1200 dpi), 3.8msec/line (600 dpi), 2.2msec/line (300 dpi)
• Scanning speed - Greyscale: 4.3msec/line (2400 dpi), 2.2msec/line (1200 dpi), 1.3msec/line (600 dpi), 2.2msec/line (300 dpi)
• Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 10 sec5
• Scan speed (4x6", 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 5 sec6
• Preview Speed: Approx. 9 sec
• Software Included: Scan Gear for Win , Scan Utility for Win
• Power Supply: Supplied via USB port
• Power Consumption: approx. 4.5W (in operation, maximum) , approx. 0.3W (standby)
• Operating Temperature range: 5 - 35 °C
• Operating Humidity Range: 10 - 90 %RH, without condensation formation
• Dimensions: 250 x 367 x 42 mm
• Weight: 1.7kg
• OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12 macOS 10.13 or later
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
What are the dimensions of the Canon LIDE300 Scanner?
The scanner dimensions are 250 x 367 x 42mm
Is it straightforward to install the software to operate a Canoscan LIDE 300 flatbed scanner?
Yes, once plugged in with the supplied USB cable and turned on, the scanner will usually configure its drivers once connected to your computer/laptop allowing you to use the scanner.
Does this Canon Scanner function with Mac OS 10.14.2?
Yes, this Canon LiDE300 is compatible with your version of MacOS 10.14.2.
Is there a USB cable supplied with this Scanner?
Yes, this Canon LiDE300 Scanner unit does comes with a USB cable
Can this Canon scanner scan old negatives and be able to display the photo image?
This Canon scanner does not have negative slide scanning. We do have a range of scanners that do support negative slider scanning like the Epson V370
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.