Canon CanoScan LiDE300 Compact Flatbed Scanner
• Create sharp 2400 x 2400 dpi scans of your photos or documents in just 10 seconds, courtesy of Canon’s LiDE technology.
Simple one touch scanning
• Enjoy ease of use with the 4 EZ buttons for one touch access to all major functions.
Scan bulky documents
• Bulky documents up to 21mm thick can also be expertly scanned using the double hinge Z-Lid feature.
• Scan confidently through a convenient USB Type-C connection. Simply plug into a PC or laptop and scan in seconds, without relying on a power outlet.
• Scanning element: CIS
• Light source: 3-colour (RGB) LED
• Optical resolution: 2400 x 2400dpi
• Selectable resolution: 25 - 19200dpi
• Interface: USB2.0 High-Speed Mini-B
• Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input -> 48/24 bit output
• Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input -> 8 bit output
• Maximum Document Size: A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm)
• EZ-Scan Buttons: 4 buttons (PDF, AUTOSCAN, COPY, SEND)
• Scanning speed - Colour: 14.8msec/line (2400 dpi), 6.6msec/line (1200 dpi), 3.8msec/line (600 dpi), 2.2msec/line (300 dpi)
• Scanning speed - Greyscale: 4.3msec/line (2400 dpi), 2.2msec/line (1200 dpi), 1.3msec/line (600 dpi), 2.2msec/line (300 dpi)
• Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 10 sec5
• Scan speed (4x6", 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 5 sec6
• Preview Speed: Approx. 9 sec
• Software Included: Scan Gear for Win , Scan Utility for Win
• Power Supply: Supplied via USB port
• Power Consumption: approx. 4.5W (in operation, maximum) , approx. 0.3W (standby)
• Operating Temperature range: 5 - 35 °C
• Operating Humidity Range: 10 - 90 %RH, without condensation formation
• Dimensions: 250 x 367 x 42 mm
• Weight: 1.7kg
• OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12 macOS 10.13 or later
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Authorised Canon NZ Dealer
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Will this Canon Scanner work for film slides and negatives?
No, the Canon LIDE300 scanner does not support transparent scanning so will not work for film or negative slides.
Will this Canon scanner be suitable for historical photo and letters?
Yes, the Canon LIDE300 scanner is ell suited to scanning photos and documents up to A4 size.
What is the maximum scan resolution of this Canon scanner?
The maximum scan resolution of the Canon CanoScan LiDE300 scanner is 2400 x 2400dpi
What are the dimensions of the Canon LIDE300 Scanner?
The scanner dimensions are 250 x 367 x 42mm
Is it straightforward to install the software to operate a Canoscan LIDE 300 flatbed scanner?
Yes, once plugged in with the supplied USB cable and turned on, the scanner will usually configure its drivers once connected to your computer/laptop allowing you to use the scanner.
Does this Canon Scanner function with Mac OS 10.14.2?
Yes, this Canon LiDE300 is compatible with your version of MacOS 10.14.2.
Is there a USB cable supplied with this Scanner?
Yes, this Canon LiDE300 Scanner unit does comes with a USB cable
Can this Canon scanner scan old negatives and be able to display the photo image?
This Canon scanner does not have negative slide scanning. We do have a range of scanners that do support negative slider scanning like the Epson V370
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.