Brother Rugged Jet RJ4030 Direct Thermal Bluetooth Mobile Label Printer
Brother's RJ4030 is the perfect device to take with you, if you spend a lot of time out of your office and regularly need to print items such as receipts, quotes, invoices and labels. It’s rechargeable and has mobile connectivity via Serial, Bluetooth and USB. Direct thermal printing technology means you can print in black and white, without ink or toner. The RJ4030 is fast – printing at 127mm per second. This means your job is done quickly, on the spot. Rest assured that the RJ4030 is tough. Brother has designed it specifically to withstand tough conditions: it has 1.8m drop protection, and is dust and waterproof.
Note: Battery & adapter accessories are not included.
• Drop Protection: 1.8m
• Dust and Waterproof (IP54)
• Print Resolution: 203dpi
• Paper Size: 118mm (Width)
• Print Type: Direct Thermal
• Functions: 104mm Mobile Printer with USB and Bluetooth interface
• Memory Ram: 32Mb, Flash: 16Mb
• Keyboard: Power Key (On/Off), Bluetooth Key(On/Off), Paper Feed
• Display Type: LED Power, Status, Battery, Connectivity Indicator
• Interface: USB 2.0, Bluetooth 2.0, RS232C
• Print speed: 127mm/sec
• Maximum print length: 3m
• Maximum print width: 104 mm
• Resolution: 203 dpi
• Paper capacity: Non-coated Thermal paper, Coated thermal paper, Direct Thermal die cut labels, Weather Proof
• Automatic Document Feeder: N/A
• Media sizes: 51mm to 118mm(W), (max 58mm dia roll)
• Size (WxDxH): 162 x 77 x 176 mm
• Weight (approx.): 610g
• Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Due to the specialised nature of Point of Sale items this product cannot be exchanged or returned (unless faulty). Please verify compatibility before purchase & if you have any questions please contact us.
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery. Our offices close at 5pm, Friday 21st December and reopen Monday 7th January. Staff will be monitoring/processing orders and queries during this period. Full operations will resume on Monday 7th January.