Special Product Offer:
Brother PTD800W Wireless Professional Labelling Printer + 4 Year Warranty Offer!
• The PT-D800W is ideal for cable marking, facilities management, document archiving, asset labelling and creating on-demand labels whenever and wherever required, using the many built-in label creation options to quickly and easily design your labels in seconds.
Fast, efficient labelling
• The PT-D800W produces labels up to 36mm wide and offers near edge-to-edge printing, minimising the margins around the outside of your labels. A print speed of up to 60mm/second dramatically reduces the printing time normally associated with other label printers – particularly useful when using the advanced cutter to produce a long strip of labels that are easily peeled one-at-a time, ensuring your labels are kept in the correct order.
Label design software for PC and Mac
• P-touch Editor offers powerful label design software for Windows and Mac. It boasts advanced features normally found in expensive desktop applications such as industry standard 1D and 2D barcodes, import of logos and other graphics, and allows you to use the fonts installed on your computer. Link to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet or a .csv file to print multiple labels quickly and efficiently.
Wireless connectivity for ultimate flexibility
• Create labels from your smartphone or tablet. The Brother iPrint&Label app lets you design simple labels on your iOS or Android device. Or if you need to identify electrical and data cabling and equipment, use the Brother Cable Label Tool app to quickly print labels for wrapping around cables or sticking to faceplates, electrical distribution boards, cabinets, servers and other equipment. The PT-D800W can also be connected to your wireless network, and allows multiple users to print labels from their PC or Mac whenever required.
Store your own label templates and logos for use any time
• Create a label design template on your PC, then transfer to the built-in memory of the PT-D800W. This powerful feature lets you edit the text before printing, ensuring your labels all use the same uniform format. You can also upload your own images such as company logos or specialist symbols for printing away from your PC.
Portable solution to create labels wherever required
• Featuring a full-size laptop style keyboard with easy-to-read graphic display, the PT-D800W can be used on-site to instantly create durable labels on demand. Use the many built-in templates, block layouts and hundreds of office and industrial symbols to quickly create labels for any application. The built-in carrying handle and storage area for tape cassettes and AC adapter mean you can easily take the PTD800W on-site, wherever required. Attach the optional battery base and rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack to allow label printing wherever and whenever required.
P-touch laminated labels - tested to extreme
• Brother TZe tape cassettes come in a wide variety of widths and colours, and include specialist tapes such as strong adhesive, flexible ID (for wrapping around cables or creating flag labels), tamper evident and security tapes. These laminated tapes are incredibly durable, and are designed and tested to withstand extremes in temperature, sunlight, moisture, abrasion and chemicals.
• Machine type: Desktop, PC connectable
• Maximum tape width: 36 mm
• Cutter type: Full and half
• Display: Backlit LCD
• Display size: 320 x 240 pixels
• Image upload from PC: Yes
• Memory locations: 99
• Technology: Thermal transfer
• Template upload from PC: Yes
• Width: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36mm
• Type: TZe Tape, HSe Tube, FLe Label
• USB interface: USB 2.0, 3.0 Full Speed (Windows), USB 2.0 Full Speed (Mac)
• Wi-Fi Direct: IEEE802.11n
• Wireless network interface: IEEE802.11b (Ad-Hoc Mode), IEEE802.11b/g/n (Infrastructure Mode)
Dimensions & weights:
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 337mm x 188mm x 173mm
• Weight: 3.4 kg
Operating systems & software:
• Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003. / Mac OS X 10.11.x/10.10.x/10.9.x/10.8.x/10.7.5
Label design software:
• Date and time stamp: Date and time
• Download content from Brother cloud: Yes
• Fonts: All installed TrueType fonts
• Frames: 154
• Image format support: DIB, GIF, ICO, JPG, PNG, TIFF, WMF
• Label orientations: Horizontal, Vertical
• Languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Hungarian, Czech, Polish, Romanian, Slovenian, Slovakian, Croatian, Russian, Turkish, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
• Tape colour detection: Yes
• Tape size detection: Yes
• Text alignment: Centre, Justified, Left, Right
• Type styles: Bold, Invert, Italic, Normal, Shadow, Shadow light, Surround
• Vertical print: Yes
• Tape cassette - 36mm black on white TZe Tape (8m)
• USB cable
• User guide
• Warranty card
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.