BenQ SW271 27 Inch 3840 x 2160 4K 5ms 350nit IPS Photographer Monitor with Shading Hood - HDMI DisplayPort USB-C
• 4K ultra HD resolution ensures extraordinary clarity of fine details and textures for an optimal viewing and visual-intensive work experience.
99% Adobe RGB
• See the true colours of nature! Adobe RGB colour space offers a greater range of colour reproduction for shades of blue and green, resulting in a more realistic colour representation for outdoor and nature photography.
10-bit Colour Display
• Enjoy the smoothest colour gradations on a 10-bit display which shows more than one billion colours.
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
• High Dynamic Range (HDR) increases the overall dynamic range between black and white so the resulting image appears closer to what your eyes see in the natural world.
14-Bit 3D LUT and Delta E Less than or Equal to 2
• The 14-bit 3D Look Up Table (LUT) improves RGB colour blending accuracy, resulting in impeccable colour reproduction. Having Delta E Less than or Equal to 2 in both Adobe RGB and sRGB colour spaces gives you the truest and most representative view of the original image.
• Hardware calibration allows you to adjust the image processing chip in the monitor without changing the graphics card output data. It keeps images consistent with its original copies without being affected by graphic settings. With the use of Palette Master Element and a calibrator, you can tune and maintain the colour performance of the monitor at its most optimal state.
USB-C Cable for Optimal Convenience
• SW271 uses the latest USB-C port to transmit video and data with only one cable. So you can do the hardware calibration with ease. The USB-C port smoothly displays brilliant 4K contents and offers an up to 5Gbps transfer rate.
Advanced Black & White Mode
• View your photos in a black and white film effect. Choose from three different black and white presets to preview your photos in before you perform actual adjustments in your photo processing program.
• Hotkey Puck lets you switch between Adobe RGB, sRGB, and Black & White modes effortlessly. The buttons can also be customized to map other modes or OSD settings, such as brightness and contrast to bring added convenience to photographers.
• The SW271 includes a detachable shading hood that effectively reduces the monitor’s screen glare resulting from ambient lighting, ensuring superb colour accuracy required for professional work. The shading hood can be used in both portrait and landscape orientations.
• Panel Type: IPS
• Backlight Technology: LED backlight
• Resolution (max.): 3840 x 2160
• Brightness: 350
• Native Contrast(typ.): 1000:1
• Viewing Angle: 178/178
• Response Time: 5 ms (GtG)
• Refresh Rate: 60Hz
• Aspect Ratio: 16:9
• Display Colours: 1.07 billion colours
• Colour Gamut: 99% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB,
• Display Area(mm): 608.8 x 355.3
• Pixel Pitch (mm): 0.1554
• PPI: 163
• DCR (Dynamic Contrast Ratio) (typ.): 20M:1
• Colour Bit: 10bits
• HDMI: HDMI (v2.0)x2
• DisplayPort: DisplayPort (v1.4) x1
• USB 3.0 Hub: USB Downstream x 2
• USB 3.0 Hub: USB Upstream x1
• USB Type-C: Yes(PD10W, DP Alt mode, Data)
• Card Reader: SD/MMC type; Support Format: SD/SDHC/SDXC/MMC
• Dimensions (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base) (with shading hood): 372.2 x 626 x 238.04
• Dimensions(HxWxD mm) (without shading hood): Landscape: 504.49-610.95 x 613.8 x 213.43 ; Pivot: 733.4 x 380.66 x 223.15
• Dimensions (HxWxD mm) (w/o Base): 368.9 x 613.8 x 62.65
• Dimensions (HxWxD mm): Landscape: 504.49-614.25 x 626.8 x 334.83 ; Pivot: 744.55 x 381.1 x 334.61
• Net Weight (kg) (without shading hood): 9.3
• Net Weight (kg) (without stand): H: 6.3 ; Pivot: 6.4
• Net Weight (kg): H: 10.5 ; Pivot: 10.6
• Gross Weight (kg): 16.4
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.