Belkin 4 Port Dual Head Universal Secure KVM Switch - Black
Ideal for highly sensitive applications that demand isolation between different network security enclaves, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch allows operators to confidently toggle between multiple systems via easy push buttons, without worry of exposing vulnerabilities. Each port uses a dedicated processor and emulator to provide an isolated signal path, helping prevent data leakage between computers. Optical data diodes provide an additional layer of protection by ensuring unidirectional data flow.
Universal Compatibility with Auto-Sensing Ports:
Boasting plug-and-play compatibility for DVI, HDMI, and DisplayPort, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch helps IT administrators circumvent compatibility issues during deployment. Equipped with auto-sensing DisplayPort/HDMI combo ports, the switch can seamlessly connect multiple sources to a monitor even if they are using different display standards. This flexibility enables IT managers to deploy the same, secure KVM switch across their network without the need for unreliable active cables or costly external video converters.
Passive Cabling Streamlines Hardware Upgrades:
Whereas other KVMs can struggle to bridge newer display technologies with legacy standards, the Belkin Secure Universal KVM switch leverages combo passive cabling to streamline system upgrades and new hardware rollout. Even during deployment, should a desktop not match the expected specifications on a given PC, the KVM can adapt nearly instantly with a single cable change.
Futureproof Design Maximises ROI:
The Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch offers a connectivity solution that network administrators can rely upon for an entire IT lifecycle. Thanks to innovative video and connector architecture that anticipates future technology, this KVM switch keeps pace with system upgrades even as graphic inputs/outputs change. This allows the switch to provide a dramatically lower total cost of ownership than adapters, KVM changes, and other more costlier alternatives.
Delivers Crisp Resolution and Frame Rate:
The Belkin Secure Universal KVM Switch is ideal for applications that demand outstanding resolutions and high refresh rates. It delivers resolutions up to 4K at 60 Hz for HDMI, up to 4K at 30 Hz for DisplayPort, and up to 2K at 120 Hz for both DisplayPort and HDMI.
Durable Chassis Resists Physical Tampering:
With its sturdy uni-body chassis, this KVM switch prevents physical tampering by minimising potential physical entry points. A holographic product label provides a clear visual indication of tampering, while internal, battery-backed, always-on electrical sensors render the unit inoperable if it is opened.
• Video Interface: DisplayPort, HDMI
• Number of Monitor Outputs: 2
• Type: 4
• Cable connector: USB, Audio, DCU, DisplayPort, HDMI
• AC Plug Style: Wordwide replaceable mains connector
• Input Voltage (AC): 100-240
• Supported Video Formats: HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI
• Supported Audio Formats: Analog
• Housing Type: Extruded Aluminum
• Certifications: FCC Class B UL CE RoHS ICES RCM
• Indicator Light Status: Selected Port, EDID
• Remote Control Included: No
• Maximum Resolution: 4K@60hz
• Console Ports: 1, Dual Monitors
• Form Factor: Desktop, underdesktop, rack mountable with optional accessories
• Ports: 4 Computers, 2 Monitors, CAC, 1 Keyboard, 1 Mouse
• 2 Monitors: 12VDC 1.5A
• Storage Temperature: -4 to 140F
• Security Features: Common Criteria PP3.0 NIAP Listing Pending
• Display Connection: HDMI, DisplayPort
• Keyboard Input: USB
• Keyboard/Mouse Connections: 2
• KVM Maximum Resolution Supported: 4K@60hz
• Local Console Interfaces: 1, Dual Monitors
• Mouse Input: USB
• Power Rating: 12VDC 1.5A
• Power Supply Included: Yes
• Power Supply Type: External
• TAA Compliant: Yes
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.