Asus X540MA 15.6 Inch Intel Celeron N4000 2.60GHz 4GB RAM 500GB HDD Laptop with Windows 10 Home
• A mixture of hardware, software, and tuning, SonicMaster was developed with the clear goal of giving you the best notebook PC audio. A professional codec ensures precise sound performance; while an optimized amplifier, larger speakers and resonance chambers deliver powerful audio output and deeper bass. Additional signal processing helps fine tune the hardware, filtering noise and improving clarity so you can enjoy unrivalled audio on your X540.
Crafted Speaker design for greater sound
• ASUS X540 features round speakers that maximize every cubic millimeter of available chassis space to give you better low frequency performance and reduced noise. The extra-large 19.4cc chamber provides superior bass and excellent sound clarity.
• To customize audio settings to suit your own preferences, ASUS AudioWizard has five selectable modes. Music mode brings your favorite songs to life, while Movie mode provides a true cinematic experience. Recording mode gives dynamic and crystal-clear recordings, and Gaming mode adds a new dimension of enjoyment to your favorite games. Finally, Speech mode makes voices clear and powerful.
Elegant finished. Lightweight Design
• ASUS X540 has a solid and lightweight chassis that weighs just 1.9kg – ideal to take with you when you’re out and about. Its premium brushed finish turns heads and makes sure that you stand out from the crowd.
Enjoy a World of Color with ASUS Splendid Technology
• To ensure only the very best images, ASUS Splendid Technology has color temperature correction to reproduce richer, deeper colors. It features four visuals modes which can be accessed with a single click. Vivid Mode optimizes contrast for browsing photos or watching videos and movies; Eye Care Mode reduces blue light levels and is ideal when you’re reading for long hours. Normal Mode has been tuned for daily tasks; while Manual Mode is for advanced color adjustments.
Protect Your Eyes with ASUS Eye Care
• Most LED panels emit blue light - the main cause of mascular degeneration and retinal problems. ASUS Eye Care mode effectively reduces blue light levels by up to 33% to make reading comfortable, and to protect you from potential eye fatigue and other ailments.
Ergonomic Keyboard Design
• Typing is now more comfortable than ever with ASUS X540 full-size one-piece chiclet keyboard. An improved back-assembly provides 1.8mm of key travel and minimal key float, so you get a more solid typing feel.
Intuitive ASUS Smart Gesture input
• ASUS Smart Gesture technology utilizes an intelligent combination of hardware and software optimization to give you precise input. Sophisticated smartphone touchscreen production methods result in a highly sensitive touchpad that allows you to pinch-zoom in and out, or scroll through images and webpages with ease.
Stays Cool,Even After Hours of Use
• ASUS IceCool Technology gives X540 a unique internal design that addresses uncomfortable heating issues by preventing heat build-up under the palm rest. This keeps the palm rest surface between 28°C to 35°C – significantly lower than body temperature. This exclusive internal layout places heat producing components away from you, and when combined with exceptional cooling from the heat pipes and vents, ensures you stay comfortable even after long hours of use.
• Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
• Processor: Intel Celeron N4000 1.1GHz Dual Core (Up to 2.60GHz, 4MB Cache)
• Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM (Non-Upgradeable)
• Storage: 500GB 5400RPM SATA HDD
• Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600
• Optical drive: 8x Super Multi DVD Writer
• Interfaces: 1 x USB 3.0 port(s), 2 x USB 2.0 port(s), 1 x HDMI v1.4, 1 x micro SD card
• Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth V4.0
• Wireless LAN: Integrated 802.11b/g/n
• Power Supply: Plug Type :04 (mm) ; Output : 19 V DC, 1.75 A, 33 W ; Input : 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
• Battery: 3-cell Li-ion Battery, 33WHrs
• Camera: VGA Web Camera
• Audio: Built-in Stereo 2 W Speakers And Analog Microphone. ASUS SonicMaster Technology
• Keyboard: Chiclet keyboard with isolated Num key
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 381 x 251 x 27.2 mm
• Weight (approx.): 1.9 kg
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses who are deemed an essential business or service, or for businesses and staff needing equipment to ensure that they can continue working from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.