Asus ProArt PA329C 32 Inch 3840 x 2160 4K 5ms 400nit IPS Monitor with USB Hub & Speakers - HDMI, DisplayPort, USB-C
• ProArt PA329C features 32-inch 4K HDR panel with 138 pixels per inch (PPI) to give you four times the pixel density and up to 300% more onscreen space than similarly-sized Full HD displays. VESA DisplayHDR 600 certified HDR-10 enhance the contrast between the brightest and darkest parts of an image and HDR technology delivers exceptional onscreen clarity and detail.
Wide Color Gamut Technology
• ProArt PA329C has a wide color gamut so you have an entire spectrum of colors to play with. Wide color gamut Technology provides 98% DCI-P3, 100% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB and 84% Rec.2020 color spaces for video editing and production. On top of that, IPS display technology gives you wide viewing angles so there's no color shift, even when you're viewing PA329C from extreme positions.
High Color Fidelity for Truly Expressive Hues
• Revel in pure, expressive hues thanks to accurate, true-to-life color reproduction. Each ProArt PA329C monitor is factory pre-calibrated to guarantee industry-leading color accuracy, so your images are accurately reproduced onscreen, allowing you to see exactly how your work is going to look when it's finished. PA329C also comes with 95% uniformity compensation to guard against brightness and chroma (color) fluctuations on different parts of the screen.
ASUS ProArt Calibration Technology
• Whether you're using a desktop, laptop, or Mac, ASUS ProArt Calibration Technology offers color accuracy tuning and uniformity compensation to make things easy when it's time to recalibrate your display's brightness and color consistency. (calibrator is not included in the package)
The USB-C That Does It All
• ProArt PA329C gives you unparalleled compatibility with most multimedia devices. It's USB-C, DisplayPort and HDMI ports. The integrated USB-C port supports data transfers, DisplayPort and also support 60W power delivery. ProArt PA329C also serves as a USB hub, meaning that when you connect to it via USB-C (using C to C cable, or C to A cable), and your device gains access to whatever peripherals are connected to the USB ports.
• ProArt Preset can set the color gamut and HDR curves. PA329C provides 9 modes (Standard Mode / sRGB Mode / Adobe RGB Mode / DCI-P3 Mode / DICOM Mode / Rec.709 Mode / HDR_PQ Rec2020 / User Mode1 / User Mode2) and features ASUS Smart HDR technology provides multiple PQ curves (PQ600, PQ Basic and PQ Optimized) to fit your needs, whether you‘re filming or photography, you can quick switch and match your needs easily.
Picture-in-Picture & Picture-by-Picture
• Built-in Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and Picture-by-Picture (PbP) functionality lets you view content from multiple 4K UHD sources simultaneously, along with the ability to switch between them, including audio, easily.
QuickFit Virtual Scale
• Save time and work smarter with ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale. It provides you with an onscreen grid overlay so you can align and preview documents in their actual sizes prior to printing. There's also an intuitive 5-way navigation joystick so you can easily access and switch OSD settings on the onscreen menu.
Ultra-low Blue Light Monitor
• The TUV Rheinland-certified ASUS Blue Light Filter protects you from harmful blue light, and you can easily access its four different filter settings via a hotkey. ProArt PA329C has undergone stringent performance tests and has been certified by TUV Rheinland laboratories, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services, to be flicker-free and to emit low blue light levels.
• It's time to say goodbye to those tired, strained eyes. ProArt PA329C features TUV Rheinland-certified ASUS Flicker-Free technology to reduce flicker for a comfortable viewing experience. This technology helps minimize instances of eyestrain and other damaging ailments, especially when you spend long, countless hours in front of a display watching favorite videos.
• With ProArt PA329C, a comfortable viewing position is always within reach thanks to its slim profile and ergonomically-designed stand with tilt, swivel, pivot, and height adjustments. It's versatile too, the Auto Rotation function adjusts the orientation of the content when you pivot the display into Portrait mode - handy when working with websites or longer documents.
• Color Saturation : 98% DCI-P3, 100% Adobe RGB, 100% sRGB and 84% Rec.2020
• Panel Type : IPS
• True Resolution : 3840x2160
• Display Viewing Area(HxV) : 708.48 x 398.52 mm
• Display Surface : Non-glare
• Pixel Pitch : 0.1845 mm
• Brightness : 400 cd/m² (Typical)/600 cd/m² (Peak)
• Contrast Ratio : 1000 :1 (Typical)/1000000 :1 (HDR)
• Viewing Angle (CR > = 10): 178°(H)/178°(V)
• Response Time : 5ms (Gray to Gray)
• Display Colors : 1073.7M (10bit)
• Stereo Speakers : 3W x 2 Stereo RMS
• Signal Input : HDMI(v2.0) x3, DisplayPort 1.2, USB Type-C
• Earphone jack : 3.5mm Mini-Jack
• USB upstream : USB3.0 Type-C x1
• USB downstream : USB3.0 Type-A x5
• Digital Signal Frequency : 30 ~135 KHz (H) /24 ~76 Hz(V)
• Power On: < 56.84W
• Power Saving: < 0.5W
• Power Off: 0W
• Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60Hz
• Chassis Colors : Black
• Tilt : +20° ~ -5°
• Swivel : +45° ~ -45°
• Pivot : 0° ~ +90°
• Height Adjustment : 0~130 mm
• VESA Wall Mounting : 100x100mm
• Phys. Dimension with Stand (WxHxD): 735 x 615 x 240 mm
• Phys. Dimension without Stand (WxHxD): 734.4 x 431 x 66.85 mm
• Net Weight (Esti.) : 12.32 kg
• Without Stand: 8.7 Kg
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.