ASUS PCE-N15 Wireless N300 PCI Express Adapter
The ASUS PCE-N15 is designed to provide complete end-to-end wireless performance from the server or server backbone to the switch infrastructure and down through to the desktop with the PCI Express connector. The PCE-N15 Wireless-N PCI Express Adapter provides wide compatibility, fitting with any standard PCI Express slot, x1, x2, x8, or x16. Compared with standard PCI network cards, it offers increased bandwidth, reliability and more functionality, allowing you to enjoy a fast and advanced connection, such as downloading, making internet calls and video streaming.
• Physical WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button quickly sets up a secure wireless connection.
• Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point, and connects your notebook, or other game consoles to the Internet.
• Support WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption methods for enhanced security.
Supports 64/128-bit WEP,WPA2-PSK,WPA-PSK,WPS security.
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
For quickly setting up a secure wireless connection, install the utility from the Support CD, then press the hardware WPS button on the PCE-N15 and click "next". Press the hardware WPS button on the router you would like to connect to, and that's it! After the utility finishes the setup procedure, the wireless connection is done!
Software AP Mode
Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point. The computer needs to be connected to a wired network using an Ethernet connection in order to provide network access to WLAN client.
• Network Standard: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
• Interface: PCI Express
• Antenna: 2 x R SMA Antenna
• Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
• Operation Channel: 11 for N. America, 14 Japan, 13 Europe (ETSI)
• Data Rate: 802.11 b/g/n : downlink up to 300Mbps, uplink up to 300Mbps(20/40MHz)
• Output Power: b mode: 15 ~19 dBm, g mode: 13 ~17 dBm, n mode: 12 ~16 dBm
• Modulation: CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK, OFDM
• Management: Software AP
• Utilities: Wireless setting, Site survey, WPS Wizard
• Security: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support
• Certificates: CE, FCC, C-Tick, IC
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 120.5 x 21.6 x 22mm
• Weight: 62.6g (Device Only)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 65° C (-4°F to 149°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 % to 95 % (Non-condensing)
• Storage Humidity: 5 % to 95 % (Non-condensing)
• Windows 7, 32bit/64bit
• Windows Vista, 32bit/64bit
• Windows XP, 32bit/64bit
• Linux Kernel 2.6 (Support Ubuntu only)
• Wireless adapter
• Support CD
• Warranty card
• Low Profile Bracket
• Dipole Antenna x 2
We are an Asus authorised reseller