ASUS PCE-N15 Wireless N300 PCI Express Adapter
• Physical WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button quickly sets up a secure wireless connection.
• Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point, and connects your notebook, or other game consoles to the Internet.
• Support WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption methods for enhanced security.
Supports 64/128-bit WEP,WPA2-PSK,WPA-PSK,WPS security.
WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
For quickly setting up a secure wireless connection, install the utility from the Support CD, then press the hardware WPS button on the PCE-N15 and click "next". Press the hardware WPS button on the router you would like to connect to, and that's it! After the utility finishes the setup procedure, the wireless connection is done!
Software AP Mode
Software AP mode allows the WLAN card to act as a virtual access point. The computer needs to be connected to a wired network using an Ethernet connection in order to provide network access to WLAN client.
• Interface: PCI Express
• Antenna: 2 x R SMA Antenna
• Operating Frequency: 2.4GHz
• Operation Channel: 11 for N. America, 14 Japan, 13 Europe (ETSI)
• Data Rate: 802.11 b/g/n : downlink up to 300Mbps, uplink up to 300Mbps(20/40MHz)
• Output Power: b mode: 15 ~19 dBm, g mode: 13 ~17 dBm, n mode: 12 ~16 dBm
• Modulation: CCK, DQPSK, DBPSK, OFDM
• Management: Software AP
• Utilities: Wireless setting, Site survey, WPS Wizard
• Security: 64-bit WEP, 128-bit WEP, WPA2-PSK, WPA-PSK, WPS support
• Certificates: CE, FCC, C-Tick, IC
• Dimensions (WxDxH): 120.5 x 21.6 x 22mm
• Weight: 62.6g (Device Only)
• Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: -20°C to 65° C (-4°F to 149°F)
• Operating Humidity: 5 % to 95 % (Non-condensing)
• Storage Humidity: 5 % to 95 % (Non-condensing)
• Windows Vista, 32bit/64bit
• Windows XP, 32bit/64bit
• Linux Kernel 2.6 (Support Ubuntu only)
• Support CD
• Warranty card
• Low Profile Bracket
• Dipole Antenna x 2
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
We are an Asus authorised reseller
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.