Aruba Instant On AP17 (RW) 2x2 11ac Wave2 Outdoor Access Point
• Comes with an integrated virtual controller for simple deployment of multiple access points.
• Support for WPA2/WPA3 employee and guest login with Enhanced Open for per user guest access.
• Fast Connectivity with 802.11ac Wave 2 Access Points that is Simple to Deploy
• Eliminates High Cost of Cabling with Full-Scale Wireless Mesh Coverage
• Safeguard Sensitive Data with WPA2/WPA3 and Enhanced Open
• Simplicity is the Key to a Great Wi-Fi Experience
• Input Voltage: Power over Ethernet (PoE): 802.3af power consumption 13.5W max
• Regulatory: IEC 60950/62368 CB UL2043 for air-handling space (plenum rating)
• Wi-Fi Antenna: Two dual-band omni- directional antennas (4.7 dBi gain at 2.4 GHz, 4.2 dBi gain at 5 GHz)
• Connectivity: IEEE 802.11ac, 802.11n
• External I/O Ports: (1) uplink Gigabit Ethernet port, with POE-in support (802.3af)
• Mounting: The access point ships with a mount bracket, can be mounted on the wall or a pole
• Radio Coverage: Dual Radio for simultaneous dual-band operation 5 GHz 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO for up to 867 Mbps wireless data rate, with Multi User MIMO support (Wi-Fi 5) 2.4 GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate (Wi-Fi 4)
• Weight: 650 g
• Product Dimensions: 187 x 156 x 67 mm
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.