Aruba 2540 48 Port PoE+ Gigabit Managed Switch + 4 x SFP+
• The Aruba 2540 Switch Series delivers entry level access switch features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It is simple to deploy and manage with Aruba AirWave, Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and cloud-based Aruba Central.
• Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
• Zero Touch Provisioning provides quick and painless deployment at locations with few or no technical resources.
• Convenient built-in wire speed 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver outstanding network access performance.
• Robust Layer 2 features include static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Performance and Power at the Edge
• The Aruba 2540 Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC with low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
• Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
• Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power across all access ports for wireless APs, cameras and IoT devices.
• Built-in 10GbE uplinks reduce congestion to aggregation/core switches.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
• The Aruba 2540 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy management between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
• Supports Aruba AirWave and Aruba Central to provide a common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless networks.
• Built-in programmable and easy to use REST API interface provides configuration automation for Mobile-first campus networks.
• RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
• Supports both cloud-based Central and on-premise AirWave with the same hardware ensuring change of management platform without ripping and replacing switching infrastructure.
• Throughput: up to 112 Mpps
• Switching Capacity: 176 Gbps
• Management Features: Aruba AirWave Network Management, IMC - Intelligent Management Center, Command-line interface, Web browser, Configuration menu, SNMP manager, Telnet, RMON1, FTP, Out-of-band management (serial RS-232C or micro USB)
• Processor: Dual Core ARM Coretex A9 @ 1016 MHz
• Memory: 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
• Packet buffer size: 12.38 MB 4.5MB Ingress/7.875MB Egress
• Latency: 1000 Mb Latency: < 3.8 µs, 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.6 µs
• Input Voltage: 200 - 240 VAC, rated (200 - 240 VAC, max)
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
• Power Consumption: 29.3 W (maximum)
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 43.9 x 442.5 x 304.3mm
• Weight: 4.46kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.