Aruba 2540 24G 4SFP+ 24 Port Gigabit Managed Switch + 2 x SFP+
• The Aruba 2540 Switch Series delivers entry level access switch features for the enterprise campus, SMB and branch offices. It is simple to deploy and manage with Aruba AirWave, Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and cloud-based Aruba Central.
• Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
• Zero Touch Provisioning provides quick and painless deployment at locations with few or no technical resources.
• Convenient built-in wire speed 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver outstanding network access performance.
• Robust Layer 2 features include static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Performance and Power at the Edge
• The Aruba 2540 Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC with low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
• Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
• Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power across all access ports for wireless APs, cameras and IoT devices.
• Built-in 10GbE uplinks reduce congestion to aggregation/core switches.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS) You Can Rely on
• The Aruba 2540 Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliance requirements while protecting your data from both inside and outside threats.
• Flexible authentication options include standards-based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
• Powerful multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.
Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
• The Aruba 2540 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy management between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
• Supports Aruba AirWave to provide a common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless networks.
• Cloud-based management supported by Aruba Central.
• RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
• Throughput: up to 95.2 Mpps
• Switching Capacity: 128 Gbps
• Management: Web browser
• Management Features: Aruba AirWave Network Management, IMC - Intelligent Management Center, Command-line interface, Web browser, Configuration menu, SNMP manager, Telnet, RMON1, FTP
• Processor: Dual Core ARM Coretex A9 @ 1016 MHz
• Memory: 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
• Packet buffer size: 12.38 MB 4.5MB Ingress/7.875MB Egress
• Latency: 1000 Mb Latency: < 3.8 µs, 10 Gbps Latency: < 1.6 µs
• Input Voltage: 200 - 240 VAC, rated (200 - 240 VAC, max)
• Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
• Power Consumption: 29.3 W (maximum)
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 43.9 x 442.5 x 200.2mm
• Weight: 2.41kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.