Apple iPad Pro (2nd Gen, 2020) 11 Inch Retina 2K A12Z Bionic 512GB Storage WiFi Tablet with iPadOS - Space Grey
• The edge-to-edge Liquid Retina display is not only gorgeous and immersive, it also features incredibly advanced technologies.1 Like ProMotion, True Tone and industry leading colour accuracy, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning. Quite simply, this combination of features makes it our most advanced mobile display.
• Advanced cameras — combined with a large display, fast performance and highly calibrated sensors — have always made iPad uniquely capable. The Wide and new Ultra Wide cameras help you frame the perfect photo or video. And together with studio quality mics and Four Speaker Audio, you can even set up a multi camera filmmaking rig.
• LiDAR (Light Detection and Ranging) is used to determine distance by measuring how long it takes light to reach an object and reflect back. It is so advanced it’s being used by NASA for the next Mars landing mission. And it’s now been engineered to fit in the thin and light iPad Pro.
• The custom-designed LiDAR Scanner uses direct time of flight to measure reflected light from up to five metres away, indoors and out. It works at the photon level, operates at nanosecond speeds, and opens up tremendous possibilities for augmented reality and beyond.
• On the new iPad Pro, AR apps become even more realistic. Placing an AR object now happens instantly. Realistic object occlusion allows AR objects to pass in front of and behind real-world structures. Improved motion capture and people occlusion are more accurate than ever. And developers will be able to create even more immersive experiences.
• The front-facing TrueDepth camera enables Face ID, the world’s most secure facial authentication in a tablet — and in a computer. It also means you can chat with friends using FaceTime, take Portrait selfies or liven up your Messages conversations by turning yourself into an Animoji.
• A12Z Bionic is designed to be put to work, especially with pro apps. The 8 core graphics processor delivers fluid performance for things like 4K video editing, 3D design and augmented reality. Enhanced thermal design means higher peak and longer sustained performance — critical for pro workflows. And the Apple designed Neural Engine enables on device machine learning ready for the next generation of pro apps.
• iPadOS is designed to harness the power and performance of iPad Pro. Lightning fast hardware and powerful software were designed in concert to make every interaction snappy and smooth. Which makes working with multiple apps at once and moving between spaces quick and effortless.
• Operating System: iPadOS
• Processor: A12Z Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture, Neural Engine, Embedded M12 coprocessor
• Storage: 512GB
• Interfaces: 1x USB-C, 1x Smart Connector, 1x Magnetic Connector
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 technology
• Wireless LAN: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6; simultaneous dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO
• Mobile Connectivity: None
• Sensors: Face ID, LiDAR Scanner, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Barometer, Ambient light sensor
• Battery: Built-in 28.65-watt-hour rechargeable lithium polymer battery (Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi or watching video)
• Camera: Wide: 12 megapixels, ƒ/1.8 aperture, Ultra Wide: 10 megapixels, ƒ/2.4 aperture and 125-degree field of view, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom at up to 5x, Five element lens (Wide and Ultra Wide), Brighter True Tone flash, Panorama (up to 63 megapixels), Sapphire crystal lens cover, Backside illumination sensor, Hybrid IR filter, Autofocus with Focus Pixels (Wide), Tap to focus with Focus Pixels (Wide), Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Exposure control, Noise reduction, Smart HDR for photos, Auto image stabilisation, Burst mode, Timer mode, Photo geotagging, Image formats captured: HEIF and JPEG
• TrueDepth Camera: 7-megapixel photos, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Animoji and Memoji, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, Retina Flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, Wide colour capture for photos and Live Photos, Smart HDR, Backside illumination sensor, Auto image stabilisation, Burst mode, Exposure control, Timer mode
• Video Recording: 4K video recording at 24 fps, 30 fps or 60 fps (Wide); or 60 fps (Ultra Wide), 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps, Brighter True Tone flash, Slow motion video support for 1080p at 120 fps or 240 fps (Wide); or 240 fps (Ultra Wide), Time lapse video with stabilisation, Cinematic video stabilisation (1080p and 720p), Continuous autofocus video, Noise reduction, Take 8-megapixel still photos while recording 4K video, Playback zoom, Video geotagging, Video formats captured: HEVC and H.264
• Video Calling: FaceTime video, iPad to any FaceTime-enabled device over Wi-Fi or a mobile network
• Audio Calling: FaceTime audio, iPad to any FaceTime-enabled device over Wi-Fi or a mobile network
• Speakers: Four Speaker Audio
• Microphones: Five studio-quality microphones for calls, video recording and audio recording
• Keyboard: Not included
• Colour: Space Grey
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 247.6 x 178.5 x 5.9 mm
• Weight (approx.): 471 g
• USB-C Charge Cable (1 metre)
• 18W USB-C Power Adapter
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.