Apple iPad Pro (3rd Gen) 11 Inch M1 8GB RAM 512GB Wi-Fi Tablet with iPadOS 14 - Space Grey
With M1, iPad Pro is the fastest device of its kind. It’s designed to take full advantage of next‑level performance and custom-engineered technologies like the advanced image signal processor and unified memory architecture of M1. And with the incredible power efficiency of M1, iPad Pro is still thin and light with all‑day battery life, making it as portable as it is powerful.
Faster performance and graphics:
The 8‑core CPU of M1 delivers up to 50 percent faster performance. And M1 has an 8‑core GPU in a class of its own, providing up to 40 percent faster graphics performance to iPad Pro. So you can build intricate AR models, play games with console‑quality graphics at high frame rates, and more.
11-inch Liquid Retina display. Pixel‑perfect portability:
Easy on the eyes. Easy to carry. The Liquid Retina display on the 11‑inch iPad Pro is not only gorgeous and portable, it also features incredibly advanced technologies. Like ProMotion, True Tone, P3 wide colour and ultra-low reflectivity, which make everything feel responsive and look stunning.
Cameras. You’ll want to turn your video on for this:
Ultra Wide camera with Center Stage. iPad Pro features a new Ultra Wide camera with a 12‑megapixel sensor and a 122‑degree field of view, making it perfect for FaceTime and the new Center Stage feature. It’s also great for epic Portrait mode selfies. And it works with the TrueDepth camera to securely unlock iPad Pro with Face ID.
Thunderbolt. A port that’s ready to rumble:
For powerful creative workflows. Now with Thunderbolt, this is the fastest, most versatile port ever on iPad. It works with existing USB‑C connectors and opens up an extensive ecosystem of high‑performance accessories for iPad Pro - like fast external storage, displays, and docks. Transfer huge assets or even drive the Pro Display XDR at full 6K resolution.
iPadOS. Smooth operating system:
Easy to use. Uniquely iPad. iPadOS builds on the same powerful foundation as iOS, while offering distinct experiences designed for the capabilities of iPad and how you use it - touch, pencil, keyboard, and trackpad. And with iPadOS, you can do even more, like copy and paste handwritten notes as text.
• Operating System: iPadOS 14
• Processor: Apple M1 chip, 8-core CPU with 4 performance cores and 4 efficiency cores, 8-core GPU, 16-core Neural Engine
• Memory: 8GB RAM
• Storage: 512GB
• Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0 technology
• Wireless LAN: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6; simultaneous dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO
• Power: Charging via power adapter or USB-C to computer system
• Battery: Built-in 28.65-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery, Up to 10 hours of surfing the web on Wi-Fi or watching video
• Camera: Pro camera system: Wide and Ultra Wide cameras, Wide: 12MP, ƒ/1.8 aperture, Ultra Wide: 10MP, ƒ/2.4 aperture, and 125° field of view, 2x optical zoom out, Digital zoom up to 5x, Five‑element lens (Wide and Ultra Wide), Brighter True Tone flash, Panorama (up to 63MP), Sapphire crystal lens cover, Autofocus with Focus Pixels (Wide), Smart HDR 3, Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos, Lens correction (Ultra Wide), Advanced red-eye correction, Photo geotagging, Auto image stabilization, Burst mode, Image formats captured: HEIF and JPEG
• Audio Calling: FaceTime audio, iPad to any FaceTime-enabled device over Wi-Fi or cellular
• Audio Playback: Audio formats supported: AAC‑LC, HE‑AAC, HE‑AAC v2, Protected AAC, MP3, Linear PCM, Apple Lossless, FLAC, Dolby Digital (AC‑3), Dolby Digital Plus (E‑AC‑3), Dolby Atmos, and Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Spatial audio playback, User-conﬁgurable maximum volume limit
• Colour: Space Grey
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 178.5 x 5.9 x 247.6 mm
• Weight (approx.): 466 g
• USB-C Charge Cable (1 metre)
• 20W USB-C Power Adapter
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.