APC Smart-UPS X 120VDC Rack/Tower Mountable 4RU UPS Extended Battery Module
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
• Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.
• Allows additional run time to be quickly added as needed.
• Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Advanced battery management included
• Embedded monitoring at the cell, module, and cabinet level provides a clear picture of battery runtime and health, with the added benefits of predictable, consistent runtime performance and stable cell health.
Multiple battery pack configuration
• Connect up to 10 battery packs for extended runtime applications.
• Battery Output Voltage: 120V
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Battery mounting: Enclosed battery cartridge
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• RBC Quantity: 2
• Battery blocks per string: 10
• Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 1200
• Maximum Height: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Width: 178MM, 17.8CM
• Maximum Depth: 483MM, 48.3CM
• Net Weight: 60.91KG
• Color: Black
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.