APC Smart-UPS SRT 5000VA 4500W 12 Outlet Online Double Conversion 3RU Rack Mount Marine UPS
• Connect the device to a network using a 10 or 100 BaseT connection
Battery failure notification
• Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
• Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
LCD graphics display
• Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Easy to install
• Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody.
• Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
• Our experienced technical support engineers are available to answer your questions, giving you peace of mind knowing the help you need is there when you need it.
• Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
Intelligent battery management
• Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
• Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
• Max Configurable Power: 4.5kWatts / 5.0kVA
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 3%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Load Crest Factor: 3 : 1
• Topology: Double Conversion Online
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Bypass: Internal Bypass (Automatic and Manual)
• Input frequency: 45 - 65 Hz (auto sensing):
• Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 275V
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 1hour(s)
• Nominal Battery Voltage: 192V
• Replacement Battery: APCRBC140
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Extendable Run Time: 1
• Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 845
• Extended Run Options: APC-Smart-UPS-SRT-5000VA-RM-230V-Marine
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): Contact Closure, RJ-45 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 Serial, Smart-Slot, USB
• Pre-Installed SmartSlot Cards: AP9613
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Audible and visible alarms prioritized by severity
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 480Joules
• Maximum Height: 130MM, 13.0CM
• Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Depth: 719MM, 71.94CM
• Net Weight: 54.43KG
• Color: Black
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (non-condensing) %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 931.0BTU/hr
• Protection Class: IP 20
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.