APC Smart-UPS C 1000VA 600W Line Interactive Tower UPS
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
• Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
LCD Status Display
• Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
Pure sine wave output on battery
• Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
• Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
• Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Output power capacity: 600Watts / 1.0kVA
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 600Watts / 1.0kVA
• Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Topology: Line Interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Output Connections: (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
• Transfer Time: 6ms typical : 10ms maximum
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
• Input voltage range for main operations: 180 - 287V
• Input voltage adjustable range for main operation: 170 - 300V
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: APCRBC142
• Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
• RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): --
Surge Protection & Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 455 Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Maximum Height: 219MM, 21.9CM
• Maximum Width: 171MM, 17.1CM
• Maximum Depth: 439MM, 43.9CM
• Net Weight: 17.27KG
• Color: Black
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 41.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 100.0BTU/hr
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.