APC Smart-UPS 1000VA 700W Line Interactive Rack-Mount UPS
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
• Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
• Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Intuitive LCD interface
• Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Predictive replace battery date
• Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery
• Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Single switched outlet group
• Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
• Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
• Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
• Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Output power capacity: 700Watts / 1.0kVA
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 700Watts / 1.0kVA
• Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Topology : Line Interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Output Connections: (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup), (4) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Transfer Time: 6ms typical : 10ms maximum
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
• Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 286V
• Input voltage adjustable range for main operation: 151 - 302V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: APCRBC132
• Expected Battery Life (years): 4 - 6
• RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Optional
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection & Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 459 Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Maximum Height: 86MM, 8.6CM
• Maximum Width: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Depth: 477MM, 47.7CM
• Rack Height: 2U
• Net Weight: 28.18KG
• Color: Black
• Units per Pallet: 8.0
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 56.0BTU/hr
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.