APC Smart-UPS X 3000VA/2700W 10 x Outlets Line Interactive Rack/Tower UPS with Network Card
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency:
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Intuitive LCD interface:
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Multiple switched outlet groups:
Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Predictive replace battery date:
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 2.7kWatts / 3.0kVA
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
• Other Output Voltages: 208 V, 220 V, 240 V
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Transfer Time: 2-4 ms
• Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 140 - 280V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Other Input Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
• Transfer Time: 2-4 ms
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 yaers
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Charge Power: 245 Watts
• Extendable Run Time: 1
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot
• Pre-Installed SmartSlot Cards: AP9631
• Control panel: LED status display with on line : on battery : replace battery and overload indicators, Multifunction LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 645Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 184.0BTU/hr
• Maximum Height: 432MM, 43.2CM
• Maximum Width: 178MM, 17.8CM
• Maximum Depth: 483MM, 48.3CM
• Net Weight: 38.64KG
• Color: Black
• Units per Pallet: 6.0
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.