APC Smart-UPS C 1500VA 900W Line Interactive Tower UPS
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
• Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
LCD Status Display
• Provides key UPS status at a glance. Multiple status indicators with load and battery bar graphs.
Pure sine wave output on battery
• Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
• Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
• Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Output power capacity: 900Watts / 1.5kVA
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 900Watts / 1.5kVA
• Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Topology: Line Interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Output Connections: (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
• Transfer Time: 6ms typical : 10ms maximum
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
• Input voltage range for main operations: 180 - 287V
• Input voltage adjustable range for main operation: 170 - 300V
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: RBC6
• Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
• RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): --
Surge Protection & Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 459Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Maximum Height: 219MM, 21.9CM
• Maximum Width: 171MM, 17.1CM
• Maximum Depth: 439MM, 43.9CM
• Net Weight: 20.1KG
• Color: Black
• Master Carton Units 1.0
• Units per Pallet: 18.0
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 45.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 135.0BTU/hr
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.