APC Smart-UPS 3000VA 2U Rack Mount UPS with Network Card
• Adjustable voltage-transfer points
• Audible alarms
• Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
• Automatic self-test
• Battery failure notification
• Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
• Cold-start capable
• Disconnected battery notification
• Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
• Frequency and voltage regulation
• Green mode: Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
• High online efficiency
• Hot-swappable batteries
• Intelligent battery management
• Intuitive LCD interface
• LED Indicators
• Network manageable
• Outlet group control: Turn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups).
• Predictive failure notification.
• Predictive replace battery date
• The preinstalled network management card provides for remote management and control of the UPS over a network out of the box.
• Pure sine wave output on battery: Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
• Safety-agency approved
• Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
• Serial connectivity
• Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
• SmartSlot: Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
• StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible
• Temperature-compensated battery charging
• USB connectivity
• User-replaceable batteries
• Wide input voltage range
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 2.7kWatts / 3.0kVA
• Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
• Other Output Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Transfer Time: 4 ms typical
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 286V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Other Input Voltages: 220 V, 240 V
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 Years
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Charge Power: 182 Watts
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
• Control panel: LED status display with on line : on battery : replace battery and overload indicators, Multifunction LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Optional
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 320Joules
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 40 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 348.0BTU/hr
• Maximum Height: 86MM, 8.6CM
• Maximum Width: 480MM, 48.0CM
• Maximum Depth: 683MM, 68.3CM
• Net Weight: 44.19KG
• Color: Black
• Units per Pallet: 8.0
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.