APC Rack PDU 2G, Switched, ZeroU, 20A/208V, 16A/230V, (21) C13 & (3) C19
APC Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) enable advanced, user-customizable power control and active monitoring. Remote outlet level controls allow power on/off functionality for power recycling to remotely reboot equipment and restrict unauthorized use of individual outlets. Power sequencing delays allow users to define the order in which to power up or down attached equipment. Avoid circuit overload during power recovery and extend uptime of critical equipment by prioritizing the load shedding. Current metering provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads. Switched Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, locking IEC receptacles, and low profile circuit breakers. User-defined alarms warn of potential circuit overloads before critical IT failures occur. Users can access, configure, and control Switched Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces and is complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using InfraStruxure Central, Capacity Manager and Change Manager.
• Nominal Output Voltage 200V,208V,230V
• Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase 16A
• Output Connections (21) IEC 320 C13, (3) IEC 320 C19
• Overload Protection No
• Nominal Input Voltage 200V,208V,230V
• Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
• Regulatory Derated Input Current (North America) 16A Input Connections IEC-320 C20
• Acceptable Input Voltage 100-240 VAC
• Maximum Input Current per phase 20A
• Shipping Weight 7.86 KG
• Color Black
• Operating Environment -5 - 45 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity 5 - 95%
• Operating Elevation 0-3000 meters
• Storage Temperature -25 - 65 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity 5 - 95%
• Storage Elevation 0-15000 meters
• Regulatory Approvals cUL Listed,EN 55022 Class A,EN 55024,EN 61000-3-2,EN 61000-3-3,FCC Part 15 Class A,ICES-003,PSE,UL Listed,VDE
• Standard Warranty 2 years repair or replace
• Environmental Compliance RoHS,REACH: Contains No SVHCs,Contains Lithium Battery
Due to the high demand on courier services during the Christmas period, our standard delivery times may extend. We recommend placing orders as early as possible for pre-Christmas delivery.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.