APC Network Management Card 3 with PowerChute Network Shutdown & Environmental Monitoring
• Supports reporting UPS information to Building Management Systems or other third party management systems via BACnet/IP (BTL certified) (Single Phase Smart-UPS only)
Command line interface
• Offers simultaneous remote management access through Telnet and SSH
Compatible with Smart-UPS
• Compatible with Smart-UPS. For complete list of supported Smart-UPS, please refer to FAQ ID FA237786.
• Securely connect via HTTPS/SSL, SSH (up to 2048-bit encryption), SNMPv3
Gigabit Ethernet Support
• Supports faster Communication at 1 Gbps (Gigabit per second) over Network.
• Capable of operating on a network using IPv6 protocol
Micro-USB based Console Support
• For faster and easier Troubleshooting and Configuration.
Modbus TCP Support
• Supports reporting UPS information to Building Management Systems or other third party management systems via Modbus TCP.
Multiple language support
• Web browser interface available in English, French, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese
Multiple user access
• Supports simultaneous web browser access for up to 8 users and network command line interface access for up to 3 users
Root of Trust Support
• Supports Secure Boot with Root of Trust for enhanced Security.
Smart Battery Management Support
• Detailed battery information including battery cartridge parameters provides early-warning fault analysis to simplify management of the entire battery system (SRT Smart-UPS only).
Standard UPS RFC 1628 MIB Compatible
• Make UPS information available to your preferred network, server or enterprise management system by forwarding SNMP traps (events) using RFC 1628 MIB.
UPS Firmware Update
• User friendly mechanism to remotely and seamlessly update UPS firmware via the web browser interface (SMX, SMT and SRT Smart-UPS only).
• Authentication: Radius
• Maximum Height: 38MM, 3.8CM
• Maximum Width: 121MM, 12.1CM
• Maximum Depth: 114MM, 11.4CM
• Net Weight: 0.09KG
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 45 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -5 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.