APC Back-UPS 1200VA 650W 4 Outlet Line Interactive Tower UPS
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes
Surge only outlets:
Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets:
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
LED status display:
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification:
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Intelligent battery management:
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 650 Watts / 1.2kVA
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sync to mains
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
• Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 140 - 300V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Input Power Factor at Full Load: 0.54
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 8hour(s)
• Nominal Battery Voltage: 12 V
• Expected Battery Life: 3 - 5 years
• Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 108
Communications & Management:
• Control panel: LED Status display with on line : on battery
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 273Joules
• Data Line Protection: RJ45 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet protection
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 40 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 (Non-condensing) %
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 3000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 40.0dBA
• Protection Class: IP20
• Maximum Height: 190MM, 19.0CM
• Maximum Width: 140MM, 14.0CM
• Maximum Depth: 390MM, 39.0CM
• Net Weight: 7.6KG
• Color: Black
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.