APC AP7920B 1RU 8 x C13 Switched Horizontal PDU
• Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage rack PDUs from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
• Allows users to configure the sequence in which power is turned on or off for each outlet. This helps avoid in-rushes at start-up, which can cause overloaded circuits and dropped loads. Sequencing also allows users to predetermine which piece of equipment is turned on first so other equipment dependant on that unit will function properly.
Local Current Monitoring Display
• The aggregate current draw per power distribution unit is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip.
• Nominal Output Voltage: 208V , 230V
• Maximum Total Current Draw: 10
• Output Connections: (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
• Different voltages and corresponding amperages: 10A @ 230V, 12A @ 208VA
• Nominal Input Voltage 200V , 208V , 230V
• Input frequency 50/60 Hz
• Input Connections IEC-320 C14
• Cord Length 6.5ft ( 1.98meters )
• Acceptable Input Voltage 200-240VAC
• Number of Power Cords 1Load
• Capacity 2300VA
• Maximum Input Current 15A
• Regulatory Derated Input Current (North America) 12A
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 45 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -25 - 65 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Colour: Black
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 44 x 445 x 108mm
• Rack Height: 1U
• Weight: 2.27kg
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.