APC Smart-UPS 3000VA 2700W 8 Outlet Line Interactive 2RU Rack Mount UPS
Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Adjustable voltage-transfer points:
Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown:
Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification:
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR):
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Disconnected battery notification:
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Frequency and voltage regulation:
Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency:
Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Intelligent battery management:
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Intuitive LCD interface:
Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
Outlet group control:
Turn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups).
Predictive failure notification:
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Predictive replace battery date:
Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery:
Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
The UPS is UL1778 Listed
Sequenced network shutdown and reboot:
Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Single switched outlet group:
Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible:
Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
Temperature-compensated battery charging:
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
USB compatibility and connectivity ensures quick and easy installation of the free PowerChute Personal Edition Software.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Wide input voltage range:
Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 2.7kWatts / 3.0kVA
• Output Connections: 3x IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup), 8x IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), 1x IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5 %
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Topology: Line interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Transfer Time: 6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
• Input voltage range for main operations: 151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 286V
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Lead-acid battery
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: RBC43
• Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
• RBC Quantity: 1
• Battery Charge Power (Watts): 182 Watts
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
• Control panel: Multifunction LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Optional
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 365Joules
• Filtering: Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0 - 3048meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Elevation: 0 - 15240meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 348.0BTU/hr
• Colour: Black
• Dimensions (HxWxD): 86 x 432 x 683 mm
• Weight (approx.): 44.28 kg
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.