APC Smart-UPS 3000VA 2700W Line Interactive Rack-Mount UPS
• Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Adjustable voltage-transfer points
• Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
• Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown
• Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
• Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Battery failure notification
• Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
• Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Disconnected battery notification
• Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
• Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
Frequency and voltage regulation
• Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
• Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
• Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
• Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Intelligent battery management
• Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Intuitive LCD interface
• Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
• Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
• Provides remote power management of the UPS over the network.
Outlet group control
• Turn on/off, reboot or shut down select outlet groups to save dispatching technicians to remote locations (for UPSs with switched outlet groups).
Predictive failure notification.
• Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Predictive replace battery date
• Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery
• Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
• Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Sequenced network shutdown and reboot
• Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
• Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Single switched outlet group
• Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
• Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
• Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible
• Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
• Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
• Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Wide input voltage range
• Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
• Output power capacity: 2.7kWatts / 3.0kVA
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 2.7kWatts / 3.0kVA
• Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Topology : Line Interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Output Connections: (3) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup), (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), (1) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup)
• Transfer Time: 6ms typical : 10ms maximum
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input Connections: British BS1363A, IEC-320 C20, Schuko CEE 7/EU1-16P
• Cord Length: 1.83meters
• Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 286V
• Input voltage adjustable range for main operation: 151 - 302V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: RBC43
• Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
• RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection & Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 320 Joules
• Maximum Height: 86MM, 8.6CM
• Maximum Width: 480MM, 48.0CM
• Maximum Depth: 683MM, 68.3CM
• Rack Height: 2U
• Net Weight: 44.28KG
• Color: Black
• Units per Pallet: 8.0
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 348.0BTU/hr
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.