APC Smart-UPS 2200VA 1980W Line Interactive Rack-Mount UPS
• Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
• Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
High online efficiency
• Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
Intuitive LCD interface
• Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
Predictive replace battery date
• Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
Pure sine wave output on battery
• Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
Sequenced network shutdown and reboot
• Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
Single switched outlet group
• Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
• Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
• Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
StruxureWare Data Center Expert compatible
• Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
• Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
• Output power capacity: 1.98kWatts / 2.2kVA
• Max Configurable Power (Watts): 1.98kWatts / 2.2kVA
• Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
• Output Voltage Note: Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage
• Output Voltage Distortion: Less than 5%
• Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60Hz +/- 3 Hz
• Other Output Voltages: 220, 240
• Topology : Line Interactive
• Waveform type: Sine wave
• Output Connections: (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup), (1) IEC 320 C19 (Battery Backup), (3) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
• Transfer Time: 6ms typical : 10ms maximum
• Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
• Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
• Input Connections: British BS1363A, IEC-320 C20, Schuko CEE 7/EU1-16P
• Cord Length: 1.83meters
• Input voltage range for main operations: 160 - 286V
• Input voltage adjustable range for main operation: 151 - 302V
• Number of Power Cords: 1
• Other Input Voltages: 220, 240
Batteries & Runtime:
• Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
• Typical recharge time: 3hour(s)
• Replacement Battery: RBC43
• Expected Battery Life (years): 3 - 5
• RBC Quantity: 1
Communications & Management:
• Interface Port(s): RJ-45 Serial, SmartSlot, USB
• Control panel: Multi-function LCD status and control console
• Audible Alarm: Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : configurable delays
• Emergency Power Off (EPO): Yes
• Available SmartSlot Interface Quantity: 1
Surge Protection & Filtering:
• Surge energy rating: 375 Joules
• Maximum Height: 86MM, 8.6CM
• Maximum Width: 480MM, 48.0CM
• Maximum Depth: 683MM, 68.3CM
• Rack Height: 2U
• Net Weight: 42.31KG
• Color: Black
• Units per Pallet: 8.0
• Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
• Operating Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Operating Elevation: 0-3000meters
• Storage Temperature: -15 - 45 °C
• Storage Relative Humidity: 0 - 95 %
• Storage Elevation: 0-15000meters
• Audible noise at 1 meter from surface of unit: 55.0dBA
• Online thermal dissipation: 215.0BTU/hr
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.