ALOGIC 2m Pro Series High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - Commercial
• Supports Latest HDMI ver 2.0, Backward compatible with older versions.
• Highly flexible 30 AWG & 28 AWG cable (for 10m & 15m) cable made with 99.99% oxygen free copper with low bend radius enables use in limited space in equipment racks, AV furniture and wall mount/poll mount displays.
• TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors, which provides a comfortable grip and ease of use in limited spaces.
• Conforms to HDMI Ver 2.0 Specification. Data rates up to 10.2 Gbps. Refresh rates to 120Hz. Color depth to 48 bits - 16 bits per color.
• HDMI Ethernet Channel can take advantage of IP-enabled devices without a separate Ethernet cable.
• Supports 3D and Ultra HD/4K with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160.
• Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel, which allows a HDMI host to transmit audio data upstream eliminating the need for a separate audio cable.
• Physical Characteristics: 30 AWG OFC Conductor, 0.63mm FPE Insulator, 30 AWG Tinned Copper Drain, Tinned Copper Braid Jacket Shielding, 5.5mm PVC Insulation Jacket, TPE (Thermo Plastic Elastomer) low profile connectors
• Data Rate: Up to 10.2 Gbps
• Compliance: HDMI version 2.0, Backward compatible with older versions.
• Resolution: Supports Ultra HD/4K with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160.
• Input: (1) HDMI Type A Male to (1) HDMI Type A Male
• Output: HDMI Type A Male x 1
• Audio: Supports ARC (Audio Return Channel)
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.