Special Product Offer:
Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams - 12 Months License
With Adobe Creative Cloud for teams, creative professionals in small and medium-sized organisations get access to all of Adobe's latest software applications so they can create and collaborate seamlessly. And group administrators get the control they need for easy deployment and seat management. Best of all, membership means that your team members get access to new applications and feature updates as soon as they are released, giving them the ability to stay ahead of the curve.
Difference between Creative Cloud for individuals and Creative Cloud for teams:
Membership to Creative Cloud for teams includes everything you get in an individual Creative Cloud membership, plus administrative tools for centralised license purchase and membership management, increased storage capacity (100GB instead of 20GB per user), and expert services. Creative Cloud for teams is suitable for companies, teams, and work groups of all sizes
What programs do you have access to with Adobe Creative Cloud for Teams:
• Acrobat Pro DC - Create, edit, and sign PDF documents and forms.
• After Effects - Cinematic visual effects and motion graphics.
• Audition - Audio for broadcast, video, and film.
• Bridge - Find, sort, filter, and organize photos, graphics, videos, and other digital assets.
• Dreamweaver - Websites, app design, and coding.
• Fireworks - Prototype websites and applications, and optimize web graphics.
• Flash Builder - IDE for coding Flash apps and mobile device packaging.
• Animate - Create rich interactive content across a variety of platforms and devices.
• Illustrator - Vector graphics and illustration.
• InCopy - Collaborate in demanding editorial workflows.
• InDesign - Page design, layout, and publishing.
• Lightroom - Organize, edit, and produce digital photography.
• Media Encoder - Quickly output video files for virtually any screen
• Muse - Website design without coding.
• Photoshop - Image editing and compositing.
• Premiere Pro - Video production and editing.
• Prelude - Streamline the import and logging of video from any video format.
• Scout - Profile Flash games on web and devices
• SpeedGrade - Manipulate light and color in video footage.
• Story Plus - Collaborative screenwriting, reporting, and scheduling tools.
• Edge Tools & Services - Web designers and web developers to create beautiful, modern web pages and mobile apps
*Access to all applications above, but can choose what applications you install on your device, so you do not have unwanted applications clogging up your space. List of individual applications/versions may change due to Adobe Cloud updates.
Easily add, track, and reassign both complete and single-app seats of Creative Cloud for teams across your organization through the intuitive Admin Console.
Secure cloud storage and team collaboration:
Get 100GB per user of secure cloud-based storage to collaborate and share files and folders—all accessible from your desktop, smartphone, or tablet. Maintain version control, stay on top of changes, and collaborate more seamlessly.
Hundreds of new features added since CS6. And you're always up to date:
With Creative Cloud for teams, you get the latest features as soon as they’re released. Since CS6, we've added 1,000 features in Creative Cloud to improve productivity, make everyday tasks easier, support the latest standards and hardware, and help you create even more amazing work.
A frictionless workflow between desktop and mobile:
New Adobe mobile apps extend the power of your desktop apps to your devices and tightly integrate with them to help your team members be creative anywhere. Plus new services like Creative Cloud Libraries enable a seamless workflow so team members can create across desktops and devices.
Lower up-front costs:
Lower your business's up-front costs, reduce compliance concerns, and ensure that your creative and marketing teams always have the most up-to-date tools.
Created for evolving teams:
The Admin Console makes it easy for IT to add or reassign seats anytime with just a few clicks. Billing catches up at your next payment cycle. Deploy apps and updates your way—either handle it centrally or let users install as needed. Users can start downloading and using apps immediately.
Training for success:
Creative Cloud for teams includes access to hundreds of video tutorials for a range of skill levels. Users can view them in a browser, on an iPad, or even in desktop apps like Photoshop CC and Illustrator CC to get the know-how they need for the project at hand.
Free access to curated assets:
Access over 30,000 high-quality, curated assets absolutely free in Creative Cloud Market. Find it, download it, and start designing.
• 100GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration
• Adobe expert support, including two one-on-one sessions with an Adobe product expert per year
• Access to Creative Cloud services, such as Story CC, Behance ProSite, Typekit, and CC Market
• A centralized Admin Console to easily add, track, and reassign licenses
• Creative Cloud Packager for centrally deploying all Creative Cloud desktop apps, or a customized subset, across your organization
We are a Certified NZ Reseller for Adobe Software.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Does Creative Cloud offer discounted education/government pricing?
Yes. Registered NZ schools, education institutes, charities and government organisations can receive a discount price for complete and single software purchases of Creative Cloud for Teams.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.