Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020 Windows Version (Download Version)
• The new Home view helps you stay organized and productive - it's a single place for you to organize, manage, and search for all your PDFs.
• Recent Files list: Displays your recent files opened for viewing from your computer, Document Cloud storage, or third-party storage like OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and SharePoint.
• Recommended tools: Helps you discover top Acrobat tools like Edit PDF, Create PDF, Combine PDFs, and more.
• Search box: Lets you search all your Document Cloud files and the files sent or received for viewing, reviewing, or signing.
• Context pane: Helps you take actions on files across all Home view with context-sensitive menus, and check the status of participants and history of activities for shared documents.
View MIP-protected PDFs in Acrobat 2020 and Reader 2020
• Now you can use Adobe Acrobat 2020 and Acrobat Reader 2020 Windows and Mac desktop applications to open files protected with MIP (Microsoft Information Protection) solutions including Azure Information Protection (AIP) and Information Protection using Office 365.
• Acrobat 2020 and Acrobat Reader 2020 auto-detect a MIP-protected file and prompts you to download the corresponding plug-in from the plug-in download page. Once you download and install the plug-in, the protected files open like any other PDF in Acrobat or Reader.
Color customization capability in the Fill & Sign tool
• You can now choose your desired color to fill the PDF form and sign it using the Fill and Sign tool in Acrobat 2020. To change the color, click the Color button in the Fill & Sign toolbar.
Run OCR on scanned documents with live text
• With Acrobat 2020, you can run OCR on a scanned PDF that contains images with live text on them.
Improved experience with DirectInk
• Improved Pen tool leveraging DirectInk technology allows you to write and draw more smoothly and accurately directly on the document without selecting a tool.
Sign PDF files with DirectInk
• New support for DirectInk in the Signatures Panel of the Certificates app offers a more natural experience and gives you more control of how your signature looks when signing on Windows 10 devices.
• 1.5GHz or faster processor
• Windows Server 2012 (64 bit), 2012 R2 (64 bit)†, 2016 (64 bit), or 2019 (64 bit); Windows 8, 8.1 (32 bit and 64 bit)†, or Windows 10 (32 bit and 64 bit)
• 2GB of RAM
• 4.5GB of available hard-disk space
• 1024x768 screen resolution
• Internet Explorer 11; Firefox (ESR); or Chrome
• Video hardware acceleration (optional)
This software will not operate without activation. Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services. Phone activation is not available.
• Acrobat Standard 2020 is not available on macOS
For the latest information on our services during the current COVID-19 alert levels Click Here
We are a Certified NZ Reseller for Adobe Software.
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
What do I get when I make a one-time purchase of Adobe Acrobat 2020 desktop software?
You will receive a license key for the Acrobat 2020 desktop software. You can sign up for a free Adobe Document Cloud account allowing you to work with the Acrobat Reader mobile app or your web browser to complete basic PDF tasks, including storing and sharing files online.
How do I receive the download version of Adobe Acrobat Standard 2020?
Purchase this software through our online store. Once our team have confirmed your payment your order will be processed. Your software will be sent to you via email within a few hours. Please note that we can only process your order during standard business hours.
Can you please advise if this version of Adobe Standard is purchased outright or do you have to pay an on-going subscription fee to Adobe?
This version of Acrobat Standard 2020 is perpetual and there are no ongoing subscription fees associated with this license.
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.