ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro PCIe M.2 2280 512GB Solid State Drive
• With intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the SX8200 Pro can accelerate sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time, making it especially suitable for multimedia editing and gaming.
3D NAND Flash - Higher Capacity, Efficiency, and Reliability
• Built with 3D NAND Flash the SX8200 Pro comes in capacities of up to 2TB, offers higher efficiency, and is more reliable than 2D SSDs. Thanks to the support of data protection technologies, it also features a high TBW and excellent durability to meet the demands of various applications.
LDPC ECC Ensures Data Integrity
• The SX8200 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan.
E2E Data Protection and RAID Engine
• Supporting E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine, the SX8200 Pro ensures data safety, integrity, and delivers an extended lifespan.
Cool XPG heatsink included
• The SX8200 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 looks great in builds either way.
• Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• NAND Flash: 3D TLC
• Read: Up to 3500MB/s
• Write: Up to 3000MB/s
• Controller: SMI
• Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
• Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
• MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 80 x 3.5mm
• Weight: 8g
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.