ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 2TB PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
• Rapid PCIe Gen3x4 Interface : read/write up to 3500/3000MB/s
• NVMe 1.3-Support
• New Generation 3D NAND Flash : Higher capacity, durability, and power efficiency
• M.2 2280 Form Factor : supports desktops and notebooks with the latest Intel and AMD platforms
• Designed for discerning gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video content producers
In Pursuit of Higher Performance
• With intelligent SLC caching and a DRAM cache buffer, the SX8200 Pro can accelerate sequential and 4K random read/write speeds to shorten system response time, making it especially suitable for multimedia editing and gaming.
3D NAND Flash - Higher Capacity, Efficiency, and Reliability
• Built with 3D NAND Flash the SX8200 Pro comes in capacities of up to 2TB, offers higher efficiency, and is more reliable than 2D SSDs. Thanks to the support of data protection technologies, it also features a high TBW and excellent durability to meet the demands of various applications.
LDPC ECC Ensures Data Integrity
• The SX8200 Pro supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan.
E2E Data Protection and RAID Engine
• Supporting E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine, the SX8200 Pro ensures data safety, integrity, and delivers an extended lifespan.
Cool XPG heatsink included
• The SX8200 Pro box has a sleek black XPG heatsink with pre-applied thermal compound inside for easy DIY. With or without heatsink: the choice is yours, as the SX6000 looks great in builds either way.
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• NAND Flash: 3D TLC
• Controller: SMI
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 80 x 3.5 mm
• Weight: 8g
• Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
• Performance(Max): Read 3500MB/s , Write 3000MB/s
• Maximum 4K random read/write IOPS: up to 390K/380K * Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, host hardware and software, operating system, and other system variables.
• Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
• Storage temperature: - 40°C - 85°C
• Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
• MTBF: 2,000,000 hours
• ATTO Seq. Read: 3350mb/sec
• ATTO Seq. Write: 2900mb/sec
• CDM (QD32) Seq. Read: 3500mb/sec
• CDM (QD32) Seq. Write: 3000mb/sec
• AS SSD Seq. Read: 2950mb/sec
• AS SSD Seq. Write: 2600mb/sec
• 4K Random Read IOPS: 360K
• 4K Random Write IOPS: 360K
• TBW: 1280TB
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.