Adata XPG Prime ARGB Extension Cable - VGA
• Your rig will turn heads with ultra-bright ARGB LEDs lighting effects.
Compatibility with Various RGB Software
• Control the lighting effects with ease via RGB software from major motherboard manufacturers.
Supports 8-Pin VGA Connectors
• Support for 8-pin (6+2) VGA connectors and two bundled cables let you work with various graphic cards.
Ultra-Dense Optical Fiber Sleeving
• To enhance lighting transmittance and vivid colors while retaining real cable functionality, we have created a patented sleeve made of fiber optics specifically for this application.
Pure Copper Strand Cables
• With a thickness of up to 16AWG, these pure copper strand cables are quality that you can feel, and reduce resistance while increasing efficiency.
• Cable Type: 8-pin(6+2) VGA extension cable
• Cable Gauge: 16 AWG
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 222 x 28 x 15mm
• Fiber optical sleeved: 150mm ± 10mm
• Operating Voltage: + 5Vdc
• Max.current: 0.18A ± 5%
• LED type: ARGB LED 1.5 x 1.5 x 0.65mm (LED-ICR001)
• Luminance: 100nits ± 20%
• Color rendering index: 80
• RGB chip quantity: 12 pcs x 2
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.