ADATA XPG Gammix S50 1TB PCIe M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
• Sporting the latest PCIe Gen4x4 interface, the S50 offers sustained read/write speeds of up to 5000 /4400MB1 per second, making it nearly ten times faster than a SATA SSD, and is fully compatible with PCIe 3.0.
• Supports NVMe 1.3
• Next-generation 3D Flash : Higher capacity, power efficiency, and enhanced durability
• Built for pros : ideal for gamers, PC enthusiasts, overclockers, and video rendering professionals
Don't Take the Heat
• The S50 stays cool in any fire fight thanks to its aluminum heat sink. The heat sink can reduce temperatures by up to 10 degrees for ultimate stability. Not only does it keep the S50 cool, it also look cools with its sports-car-inspired design.
Pursuit of Efficiency
• The S50 is equipped with SLC caching, a DRAM cache buffer, and features sustained read/write speeds of up to 5000/4400MB per second, random read/write speed of up to 750K/750K IOPS.
3D NAND Flash - Higher Capacity, Efficiency, and Reliability
• Built with 3D NAND Flash theS50, offers higher efficiency, and is more reliable than 2D SSDs. Thanks to the support of data protection technologies, it also features a high TBW and excellent durability to meet the demands of various applications.
Data Integrity and Security
• The S50 supports LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more accurate data transfers and a longer SSD lifespan. Meanwhile, with E2E (End-to-End) Data Protection and RAID Engine, the S50 ensures data security, integrity, and a long SDD lifespan.
• Color: Gray
• Form Factor: M.2 2280
• NAND Flash: 3D TLC
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 22 x 80 x 6.1mm
• Weight: 12g
• Interface: PCIe Gen4x4
• Performance (Max): Read 5000MB/s, Write 4400MB/s
• Maximum 4K random read / write IOPS : 750K/750K IOPS
• Operating temperature: 0°C - 70°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C - 85°C
• Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
• MTBF: 1,700,000 hours
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.