ADATA Premier ONE 256GB microSDXC UHS-II U3 Class 10 Memory Card
• Premier ONE microSDXC UHS-II memory cards support the new UHS-II standard and are backward compatible with UHS-I. They feature improved read/write performance for quicker file handling, shorter upload times, and better transfer efficiency!
V90 video speed - supports Ultra HD 8K, 4K and 3D recording
• Premier ONE microSDXC UHS-II memory cards achieve the highest video speed class rating of V90, which means they can record up to 90MB per second. Premier ONE microSDXC UHS-II Class 10 (U3) memory cards meet the demands of Ultra HD 4K, 8K, 3D/VR, and 360-degree high definition video recording, which are ideal for photography experts, as well as outdoor activity enthusiasts who use motion cameras or drones.
Superior compatibility across multiple devices
• Featuring high compatibility, Premier ONE microSDXC UHS-II memory cards support smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, and video recorders with the bundled SD card adapter. Premier ONE microSDXC UHS-II memory cards offer up to 256GB of storage expansion, so even the most demanding content can be recorded without fear of quickly running out of space.
Extra expansion for your devices
• Featuring high compatibility across digital cameras, video recorders, smartphones, and tablets, Premier ONE microSDXC UHS-II memory cards offer up to 256GB of storage expansion, so even the most demanding content can be recorded without fear of quickly running out of space.
High storage capacity
• Providing a wide capacity range from 64GB to 256GB, Premier ONE microSDXC UHS-II memory cards allow users to store thousands of photos and hours of full HD video. Whether working on a burst photography shoot or recording continuous video, Premier ONE memory cards enable you to concentrate on the task at hand thanks to ample storage.
Full protection for high durability
• Premier ONE microSDXC UHS-II memory cards are equipped with automatic error correcting code (ECC). They pass rigorous waterproof, shockproof, X-ray proof, and anti-static testing for rugged durability. All cards employ MLC flash, ensuring longevity and reliability.
• Standard: SD 4.0
• Speed class: UHS-II U3 Class 10
• Working Voltage: 2.7V - 3.6V
• Read/Write performance: Up to 275MB/155MB per sec
• Operating temperature: -25°C to 85°C
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 15 x 11 x 1mm
• Weight: 0.25g
Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. Our courier partners will provide a contactless delivery service. We are experiencing large stock fluctuations with our distribution warehouses. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.