ADATA 8GB DDR4 2666MHz SODIMM Memory Module
• ADATA DDR4 modules for notebooks realise new generation advantages in highly reliable and cost-effective products. DDR4 brings higher performance thanks to faster frequencies compared to DDR3, going up to 2666MHz. It does this while operating at a low 1.2V, which is 20% less than DDR3 in terms of energy consumption.
Meets Demanding Standards for New-Generation Platforms
• Complies with JEDEC standards
• RoHS compliant
• Supports Intel Skylake and Coffee Lake platforms, future-proof for Kaby Lake & Cannon Lake platforms
• All ADATA memory modules are produced and tested using a rigorous quality control process for rapid computing and stable operation. In addition, ADATA memory modules provide customers a lifetime warranty for maximum assurance with excellent service.
• Module Type: SO-DIMM
• Memory Type: DDR4
• Speed: 2666MHz
• Interface: 260-pin
• IC Configuration: 1024MX8
• CAS Latency: CL 19-19-19
• Power supply: VDD and VDDQ = 1.2V ± 0.06V
• DRAM activation power supply: VPP = 2.5V ( +0.25V / -0.125V )
• DRAM spec / VCC: DDR4 STD 1.2V
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
We can only ship orders to individuals or businesses requiring essential equipment to ensure that they can stay connected, continue working, or study from home. It is your responsibility to only place an order if you fit within this criteria. Please note our standard dispatch and delivery time frames will extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.