ADATA 4GB DDR4 2666MHz SODIMM Memory Module
• ADATA DDR4 modules for notebooks realise new generation advantages in highly reliable and cost-effective products. DDR4 brings higher performance thanks to faster frequencies compared to DDR3, going up to 2666MHz. It does this while operating at a low 1.2V, which is 20% less than DDR3 in terms of energy consumption.
Meets Demanding Standards for New-Generation Platforms
• Complies with JEDEC standards
• RoHS compliant
• Supports Intel Skylake and Coffee Lake platforms, future-proof for Kaby Lake & Cannon Lake platforms
• All ADATA memory modules are produced and tested using a rigorous quality control process for rapid computing and stable operation. In addition, ADATA memory modules provide customers a lifetime warranty for maximum assurance with excellent service.
• Module Type: SO-DIMM
• Memory Type: DDR4
• Speed: 2666MHz
• Interface: 260-pin
• IC Configuration: 512MX16
• CAS Latency: CL 19-19-19
• Power supply: VDD and VDDQ = 1.2V ± 0.06V
• DRAM activation power supply: VPP = 2.5V ( +0.25V / -0.125V )
• DRAM spec / VCC: DDR4 STD 1.2V
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 85°C
We are operational & shipping orders throughout all COVID alert levels. Couriers will provide a contactless delivery service. Please note our dispatch and delivery time frames may extend during this period. For more information Click Here
Questions & Answers
Have a technical question about this product?
Customer Product Reviews
Purchased this item? Be the first to write a review.